Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mikathegreat

Worst Ever Season Ever

I think last season cos Schumi was winning all the races

I think last season cos Schumi was winning all the races

sorry but I can't see that as a good reason for a season being bad... by that logic I could nominate McLaren's 15wins in 16 races season (forget which year)... which I wouldn't.

sorry but I can't see that as a good reason for a season being bad... by that logic I could nominate McLaren's 15wins in 16 races season (forget which year)...  which I wouldn't.

Yeah, its your right to do it

make the call

Yeah, its your right to do it

make the call

thats my whole point... I won't because I dont find it a true measure of a season to just say it was good or bad just because any given team won a lot.

Now, wheres my 'no-sh1t-sherlock' award for stating the bleeding obvious? ;)

B) '98 and '99 :P:P

sorry but I can't see that as a good reason for a season being bad... by that logic I could nominate McLaren's 15wins in 16 races season (forget which year)...  which I wouldn't.

Mclaren won 15/16 in 1988, but it wasnt really a boring season as even though the car was far superior to the oposition, the team-mates Senna & Prost took the championship down to the wire.

I think 1994 was the worst season coz F1 lost its greatest driver.

I do agree 2004 was quite boring because of the Shumacher domination(for non-Shumacher fans of course), It would have been good if similar to mclaren in '88, a driver like Kimi or Fernando were put in the same car and allowed to race him.

I'd like to add 1982 to my previous suggestion of 1994.

"Mclaren won 15/16 in 1988, but it wasnt really a boring season as even though the car was far superior to the oposition, the team-mates Senna & Prost took the championship down to the wire"

indeed. Two masters of their craft fighting for the title, no team orders! Although the team dominated, you never knew which driver was going to win.

For me? 2002.

Ferrari domination, MS winning again. Jordan the team i had followed for several years dying quite quickly. Webber was in a poor car, as was Sato. I had nothing to go for at races realy.

In general, for all fans basically...well i have no clue. Perhaps 94, because of Senna.

99. schumacher's injury followed by an extremely frustrating season where ferrari and mclaren seemed to lose the plot completely, and then losing the driver's championship by 2 points. ferrari forgetting irvine's tyre in a pitstop.

1970- F1's only posthumous world champion.

Yeah, Im too young to have watched it but have heard about it.

Jochen Rindt was the Champion hey!