Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buttonfan

Top 4 Drivers Of 2005

worst 4 or should I say deceptions as of now:  MW, GF, RB, TS !    RS, JV & JMP just escaped this list lately.

Worst 4 - NK, VL, TS, JPM (cos of how easily hes being thrashed by kimi)

VL is not trash JR, he's just not had time to prove himself and the races he has raced were tough ones.

Best 4 drivers this season would be (in no particular order)

Alonso

Raikkenon

Trulli

M.Schumacher

Top 4 for are Kimi Raikkonen, Fernando Alonso, David Coulthard and Jarno Trulli

Worst 4 for me are, and this is in no particular order Ralf Schumacher, Takuma Sato, Vitantonio Liuzzi and Rubens Barrichello.

I agree... the top 4 from the championship. have been the best drivers:

1.Alonso 2.Kimi 3.M.Shumacher 4.Monty

I recon Montoya has been quite unlucky this season, & in the last few races has shown he is just as quick as Kimi if not quicker.

Honorable mentions to Button & Heidfeld, who have both out-driven their team-mates in tricky seasons for them.

I agree with all guys in te begin of z topic:

1-2-3-4 = FA-KR-MS-JPM

(after 13 gp =)

KR, FA, MS, JT

I don't know why nobody selected MS in top 4

Because MS got his only win when fighting against Minardi&Jordan. Remember even RB almost passed him during that race,...Guess he wasn't allowed :o

MS did perform well when bridgestone was better then Michelin, simply. When MS is in the middle of the pack this year he simply fades away.

Sorry he does not deserve a top 4 in this tread.

My top 4, in no particular order, are Kimi, Montoya, Button, and then undecided between trulli/heidfeld/coulthard. Alonso does NOT count in my top 4 at all. He's going to be the most undeserving champion in the history of f1

My top 4, in no particular order, are Kimi, Montoya, Button, and then undecided between trulli/heidfeld/coulthard. Alonso does NOT count in my top 4 at all. He's going to be the most undeserving champion in the history of f1

Thats not fair and not true!

He's had at least 3 totally gifted wins. His team-mate has had every single renault fault, compared to FA's total of 0 mechanical problems. Every race Kimi has been kicking his flukey butt!

i'd say

1. kimi

2. alonso

3. trulli

4. dc

honourable mentions: jpm, heidfeld, button

kimi & alonso have been faultless almost every race. the runners up miss out cos they've been out of action or nowhere a few races (montoya & button), or had a couple average performances that take away from their brilliant ones (heidfeld). otherwise these guys have been just as impressive as trulli & dc, whose stand-out performances rank higher than the honourable mentions' stand out performances.

i think montoya & button will nudge out trulli & dc by the end of the year. trulli and dc just started out so well imo so they rank higher at this stage, with 6 races still left.

Not really, His car isnt as quick as the mclarens so its no surprise Kimi has been outshining him!

Best 4 drivers this season would be (in no particular order)

Alonso

Raikkenon

Trulli

M.Schumacher

That would be my list as well. I can't justify including Button amongst those four on this seasons form.

well i think FA,KR,MS and a choice between DC/JT/JPM

JPM has had a disastrous season. He is, in my mind, the most disappointing driver of the season and has nothing to do with the top four. I'm revising my list to the following:

Best performers (in order) -

Alonso

Raikonnen

Trulli

Coulthard

Worst performers (in no particular order) -

Liuzzi

Ralf Schumacher

Takuma Sato

Montoya

He's had at least 3 totally gifted wins. His team-mate has had every single renault fault, compared to FA's total of 0 mechanical problems. Every race Kimi has been kicking his flukey butt!

You are a complete joke...but I advice you to take it easy... Fernando will be champion and you will be nowhere