Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buttonfan

Top 4 Drivers Of 2005

You are a complete joke...but I advice you to take it easy... Fernando will be champion and you will be nowhere

Does FA have a girlfriend/has had any girlfriends whilst being in the spotlight? I dont know why, but i have a feeling hes gay, or just REALLY private about his life!

Most F1 drivers dont talk about their personal life that much

no but usually you see them with girlfriends and stuff out and about, but i dont recall ever seeing him with a girlfriend! And considering who he is, and what he does, that seems very strange! And he has a chiuahauah or howvere those rats are spelt! Not a very manly dog is it!

I want a wolf, they are soo cute and dangerous! I hope none of you eat wolves, as that would just be plain eviil!!! Also in the near future we are gonna start breeding our c##ker spaniel so if anyone wants a c##ker spaniel puppy then just ask whence we start breeding her!

Who cares if he is gay or private..... He's a good driver.

Oh i wasnt denying that, i was just pondering as you never see him with any women off the track! Hes a damn good driver, one of if not the best

you don't see that many drivers with women on track apart from the schumi brothers, jpm's, button, dc. I don't recall seeing many others, apart from narain's once.

you don't see that many drivers with women on track apart from the schumi brothers, jpm's, button, dc.  I don't recall seeing many others, apart from narain's once.

Well whatever! LOL

Does FA have a girlfriend/has had any girlfriends whilst being in the spotlight? I dont know why, but i have a feeling hes gay, or just REALLY private about his life!

He has a girlfriend. He used to have a british girlfriend, and according to a british newspaper, she threaten to kill herself when they broke up or something like that. Most pilot are private of their live, but if one truly looks gay that might be your precious Jenson, budy. And anyways, who cares!

He has a girlfriend. He used to have a british girlfriend, and according to a british newspaper, she threaten to kill herself when they broke up or something like that. Most pilot are private of their live, but if one truly looks gay that might be your precious Jenson, budy. And anyways, who cares!

LOL, oooooook why the **** was she suicidal, well he shud be pleased hes rid of her, what a freak! Jenson aint gay, he was engaged to oddly enough a woman!

LOL, oooooook why the **** was she suicidal, well he shud be pleased hes rid of her, what a freak! Jenson aint gay, he was engaged to oddly enough a woman!

nono.gif

Come on guys, I'm starting to miss Irvine :D

Dont shake your blue head at me. People who are suicidal have serious problems and need to be seen to!

They are far from "freaks". I found that very offensive as I have a friend who was at some point in that same position and he is far from a freak. I would like an apology you can

They are far from "freaks". I found that very offensive as I have a friend who was at some point in that same position and he is far from a freak. I would like an apology you can

He's had at least 3 totally gifted wins. His team-mate has had every single renault fault, compared to FA's total of 0 mechanical problems. Every race Kimi has been kicking his flukey butt!

I dont agree with that at all!

Apart from an error in Canada, Alonso has been superb this season.

Remember that he is 26points clear of Kimi, who is in by miles the fastest car in the pack. and also remember that Alonso's one "gifted" victory(Europe GP) come from Kimi making several mistakes during the race when under pressure from Alonso and damaging his tyres.

Alonso Would be a well deserved World champion this season!!!

I dont agree with that at all!

Apart from an error in Canada, Alonso has been superb this season.

Remember that he is 26points clear of Kimi, who is in by miles the fastest car in the pack. and also remember that Alonso's one "gifted" victory(Europe GP) come from Kimi making several mistakes during the race when under pressure from Alonso and damaging his tyres.

Alonso Would be a well deserved World champion this season!!!

Spot On!

Dont shake your blue head at me. People who are suicidal have serious problems and need to be seen to!

love does crazy things to girls man. if you don't know this yet you will learn this in time! :lol: it's not unusual for some girls to feel that way, or rather make that threat.

one of my mates committed suicide and yes it was a selfish act but we can't pretend to know what they are going through, so you should try and not be so judgemental.

love does crazy things to girls man.  if you don't know this yet you will learn this in time! :lol:   it's not unusual for some girls to feel that way, or rather make that threat.

one of my mates committed suicide and yes it was a selfish act but we can't pretend to know what they are going through, so you should try and not be so judgemental.

Well yeah, but to be honest, taking your own life is the easy way out. Not only that, some of my mates were on a train last year goin g to college, and some guy jumped off a bridge to kill himself cos he was in debt apparently and it shut off the train network for ages and every1 on the train were really shocked and distressed, so again it unfair! But I do agree that if you have a really bad illness and will die anyway and in a very bad state, then i think it becomes acceptable!

Oh my god what next, now people are saying Jensons gay and that he's caused someone to be suicidal!! Some girls are just weird like that (over-emotional), its not jensons fault she's a psycho. Anyway, Alonso is not a deserving champion, he's lucky his team-mate has had mechanical failures nearly every race, and lucky that mclaren have bad reliability. And he's had more than 1 gifted win (remember Imola?)

Oh my god what next, now people are saying Jensons gay and that he's caused someone to be suicidal!! Some girls are just weird like that (over-emotional), its not jensons fault she's a psycho. Anyway, Alonso is not a deserving champion, he's lucky his team-mate has had mechanical failures nearly every race, and lucky that mclaren have bad reliability. And he's had more than 1 gifted win (remember Imola?)

Mclaren obviously have sacrificed reliability for speed.. This is quite obvious from this season.

After watching Fisichello this season he looks quite lost before he has failures, his engine is probably blowing up as he he not found out yet that Renault actually has a 5th, 6th, & 7th Gears... it would'nt surpirse me. :D

I recon there is a skill to not blowing up your engine/gearbox/or whatever else, look at Button vs Sata last season, Schumacher vs Rubens in the past, and now Alonso vs Fisi.

Why is it the better driver has less failures??? Dont think theres a conspiracy here.