Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buttonfan

Top 4 Drivers Of 2005

top 4 who have impressed me most

Albers, the entire red bull team (including Liuzzi yes, YOU HEARD), Heidfeld and the Toyota mechanics (Trulli is now a mechanic since I couldn't have more than 4)

top 4  drivers

FA, KR, JT, MS (he's made the most of what appears to be little better than cat sick)

worst 4 drivers

NK, TS, NK, TS

4 most annoying people in F1

Ross Brawn, Nick Fry, Jean Todt, Alex Schneider

Top 4 "promised a lot bit didn't really deliver"

BAR, Mark Webber (although he has had a shoddy car for much of the season), Fisichella (bar his win), Juan Pablo Montoya - for many reasons.

Top 4 sneaky devils

BAR (sneaky fuel box), Tiago Monterio (sneaky little podium there... well actually, it was blaringly obvious), Ralf Schumacher (sneakily making his way into the points in 9 out of 12 races), McLaren - they're not sneaky but certainly look like devils!

Top 4 people with far too much time on their hands

me (that's the only person I could think of for this)

LOL!

No, it was not.  She had Liuzzi included in her 'most impressive' list. That is ridiculous! Maybe that selection was on the basis of his fashion sense?

Liuzzi has a very bad fashion sense!

No, it was not.  She had Liuzzi included in her 'most impressive' list. That is ridiculous! Maybe that selection was on the basis of his fashion sense?

hahahahahahaha I like Liuzzi's fashion sense and his beard thing he has going on -and he's a funny guy

which is probably why he's there haha

hahahahahahaha I like Liuzzi's fashion sense and his beard thing he has going on -and he's a funny guy

which is probably why he's there haha

Typical girl!

I think he looks ridiculous but then most of the drivers are european and the metro/feminine look has always been in there.

believe me he does look a fool!

the metro/feminine look isn't a bad thing...

Im sorry, but i can accept clothes that are fashionable n stuff, and trendy stuff, but anything PINK or anything TIGHT fitting is TOO feminine for my liking! It just looks horrible and makes u look a c##k! I feel ashamed to be seen with 1 of my mates cos he weras a pink tshirt with sum chavvy phrase on it. Guys and feminine clothes is a NO GO area!

Im sorry, but i can accept clothes that are fashionable n stuff, and trendy stuff, but anything PINK or anything TIGHT fitting is TOO feminine for my liking! It just looks horrible and makes u look a c##k! I feel ashamed to be seen with 1 of my mates cos he weras a pink tshirt with sum chavvy phrase on it. Guys and feminine clothes is a NO GO area!

My oh my...

nothing wrong with a guy wearing pink.

It's not like I'm saying guys should wear bikini's or anything...

Agree, I've seen guys in pink that look hot, but maybe that's because they're naturally handsome.

I agree with Jenson R that, men looking ordinary or below should not try pink. Especially those without a fit chest. :P

@kaisersalsek...

"4 most annoying people in F1

Ross Brawn, Nick Fry, Jean Todt, Alex Schneider"

NICE ONE!!!! I agree.

@Jenson_Rules!!!, kaisersalsek & bajo39...

While we talking about guys in pink, who's seem the picture on M.Shumacher at this seasons French GP in a bright pink top & white pants. HAHAHAHHA, You gotta see it to believe it!

Agree, I've seen guys in pink that look hot, but maybe that's because they're naturally handsome.

I agree with Jenson R that, men looking ordinary or below should not try pink. Especially those without a fit chest. :P

:blink:

@kaisersalsek...

"4 most annoying people in F1

Ross Brawn, Nick Fry, Jean Todt, Alex Schneider"

NICE ONE!!!! I agree.

@Jenson_Rules!!!, kaisersalsek & bajo39...

While we talking about guys in pink, who's seem the picture on M.Shumacher at this seasons French GP in a bright pink top & white pants. HAHAHAHHA, You gotta see it to believe it!

LOL! EXACTLY!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry but I just dont think the feminine look is nice!

This is my top 4

1st Kimi Raikonnen

2nd Fernando Alonso

3rd Juan Pablo Montoya

4th Michael Schumacher

TS has been so unimpressive to you, he gets to mentions in the worse drivers section! :(

Sato is on my worst drivers list alongside Barrichello who is joining BAR next season

oh crap, pedro de la rosa should have been in my most impressive list

I really like De la Rosa!He would be good for McLaren in the future with Kimi

what about Sato? ;)

What do you mean Sato!He's done worse than Barrichello this season

Best Driver Of This Season:-

Kimi

Tiago

Massa

Albers

I agree with Kimi but not the other three.Albers is only good in qualifying

Top 4 of 2005 ?

As by Drivers Table (after 19 gp =)

FA - KR - JPM - MS ...

The drivers table does not answer the question for the driver I have highlighted has been totally unimpressive this season, if even a disaster relative to expectations. His place on the points table is a reflection of the superiority of his equipment but not of the quality of his performances. JPM has no place in this discussion as any other serious forum member will tell you.

The best four drivers of the season are:

KR, FA and JT - definetly

plus your pick of MS or JB

The worst drivers are obviously NK, TM, PF and VL

Montoya hasn't been all that bad this season... Taking into account the fact that he missed 2 GPs at the beginning of the season and drove a further 2 GPs in severe pain (From his "Tennis injury") he actually isn't that far behind Kimi in points.

O yes, and Mclarens "team orders" must also come into account!