Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Sexy Women

I had a genious idea that we should post pics of fit women / women we think are fit and then we can all have summin to look at while we are bored!

marvellous idea JR. I'll try and get a few in here, later on when i've got time to google for about 500 women.

IF you look at Duest post, it was a like an icon and you click on it to enlarge it, but yours is embedded in it with correct proportions.

Oh yeah i know. On add reply, there is a little button below the U button saying IMG, Click on that, and add the link of the picture. For it to work it HAS to only be a pic!

One of my favorite ladies, had to crop it since this is for all ages, sorry boys.

Adriana Lima - became famous with Victoria Secret

genius idea indeed ben!

011.jpg

reon kadena

alyssa-milano-15.jpg

alyssa milano

2.jpg

8.jpg

jennifer love hewitt

IF you look at Duest post, it was a like an icon and you click on it to enlarge it, but yours is embedded in it with correct proportions.

the photo has to be posted on a website somewhere and therefore have a url eg: http://www3.celebsdb.com/Jennifer_Love_Hewitt/photo/8.jpg and you need to copy that link into the IMG button on your post. you will generally get this link by right-clicking on any image on a website and selecting properties.

whos alyssia milano, shes hot!

are you for real? she's quite famous. recently she co-starred in a tv series called "charmed" (unbearable to watch) and has been a fave of mine since i was a teenager. she is like my dream woman!

14.jpg

Found this damn fine pic of kate beckinsale, but havnt a clue what film its from? can any1 help?

I used to have a thing for Shakira, but she vanished into thin air :(

Alyssa Milano was initially on "Who's the Boss", with Tony Danza. For a while, she was the face for a collect call company.

Currently, she's a jock sniffer...that has dated several professional athletes...who have been relative failures after dating her. Rumor has it that she is now dating Matt Leinert (QB at USC), so don't look for a 3-peat in NCAA football this year.

Kate sure is a Bombshell!!!!!!!!! WOW

Alyssa Milano was initially on "Who's the Boss", with Tony Danza.  For a while, she was the face for a collect call company.

Currently, she's a jock sniffer...that has dated several professional athletes...who have been relative failures after dating her.  Rumor has it that she is now dating Matt Leinert (QB at USC), so don't look for a 3-peat in NCAA football this year.

NO nononononono not Matt, that's it no three-peat for sure and no #1 draft choice--the fool (but she is and allways will be a hottie) :D