Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Strange

Heidfeld And Bar

BAR has signed a pre contract with Heidfeld

Mark Webber has stated that he wants to fulfil his two-year-contract with Williams, no matter what engine they have and despite a clause in his contract that would allow him to leave the team now that BMW is out of the picture.

Whatever happens, Takuma Sato

Yeah, BMW are going to have trouble filling their two seats now If Heidveld isn't available....... I recon go for Wurz & Albers. Wurz showed us he is still quick when he got his chance this season, & Christian Albers although largly unproven, deserves a chance I think.

interesting. i'm surprised they went after heidfeld but it would be quite a coup for bar. i'd like to know what this "paper" is though, maybe it's one of those notorious memorandum of understandings??

heidfled's profile is too low to justify sato's replacement back in tokyo. sato would have to continue his for pre-hungry for heidfeld to take his spot.

Where has this story come from? Its not on my beloved itv-f1.com so I dont believe it! Heidfeld & Rubens would probably get more points between them than Sato and Button, but neither one will bring to BAR what Button does!!!!!!!!! BMW can lick my British backside, I hope they crumble and fail

Yeah, BMW are going to have trouble filling their two seats now If Heidveld isn't available....... I recon go for Wurz & Albers. Wurz showed us he is still quick when he got his chance this season, & Christian Albers although largly unproven, deserves a chance I think.

I would love to see Either Wurz and Albers in the car but if i was a BMW I would hire Christian Klien he has proved that he is equaly as good maybe quicker than Coulthard and Klien has consistantly out qualified him. Sorry if seem biased but I really see potential and talent in that young man. Christian Klien and Chrisjan Albers would be a great combination but I think they would prefer to hire a more experienced driver than Albers. But i like those 2 drivers they quick and young. plenty of time to learn from mistakes.

Where has this story come from? Its not on my beloved itv-f1.com so I dont believe it! Heidfeld & Rubens would probably get more points between them than Sato and Button, but neither one will bring to BAR what Button does!!!!!!!!! BMW can lick my British backside, I hope they crumble and fail

Woo let BAR show BMW how Britain does racing thats why I want Button to stay.

:lol::lol::lol:

Thats a good one bajo39. But just u wait! We'll have a british winner soon, its only a matter of time! Certainly a lot sooner than we ever see an australian winner anyway. Bloody finns with their bloody fast drivers

Mark Webber has stated that he wants to fulfil his two-year-contract with Williams, no matter what engine they have and despite a clause in his contract that would allow him to leave the team now that BMW is out of the picture.

Here is a driver who wants to be a man and fulfil his obligation, :) rather than behaving like a spoilt brat.

How do Britons do racing? By competing but never winning?

:D:D:D

Well DC won a lot of races about 13. It is only the other driver who seems to be having a problem.

but neither one will bring to BAR what Button does!!!!!!!!! BMW can lick my British backside, I hope they crumble and fail

What did Button do for BAR? I know you are a fan of his, but that doesn't mean you should ignore the facts. The team was built around him, and he has done nothing, the first victory will perhaps come from Rubens or their other driver.

You are an idiot. You have successfully made my day that little bit worse by posting such an idiotic comment

You are an idiot. You have successfully made my day that little bit worse by posting such an idiotic comment

OK, Please explain why you disagree rather than resorting to name calling. :)

Monty, again your war mongering. Stop getting on my nerves or ill catch the next flight to toronto and bash your face in! LOL

Luckily we have an unknown track coming up for everyone. So who knows, it will be a lot more equal between the field for quali at least! And who knows, maybe there could be a surprise winner! maybe not a renault or mclaren, but possibly a ferrari, bar, toyota. WHo knows? Thats what im hoping anyway!

"What has Button done for BAR?" - even the Button-haters know what Button brings to the team moron! He only gave them 13 or so podiums, I cant be arsed going into all this again

"What has Button done for BAR?" - even the Button-haters know what Button brings to the team moron! He only gave them 13 or so podiums, I cant be arsed going into all this again

I'm sorry Jemstride, I shouldn't have started this with you. I know you have never said anything about Monotya and you actually like him. My apologies :) Please ignore my posts about JB in future, as I'll arguing with JR for his stupid comments about JPM.

Monty, again your war mongering. Stop getting on my nerves or ill catch the next flight to toronto and bash your face in! LOL

And you. :angry: I have a bone to pick with you. When you are here in Toronto, please explain as why JB failed to win a race in 2004 :D

Here in UK theres loads of adverts on TV to go visit canada. I dont want to go anywhere that resembles france in any way

I'm sorry Jemstride, I shouldn't have started this with you. I know you have never said anything about Monotya and you actually like him. My apologies :) Please ignore my posts about JB in future, as I'll arguing with JR for his stupid comments about JPM.

And you.  :angry: I have a bone to pick with you. When you are here in Toronto, please explain as why JB failed to win a race in 2004  :D

Im not the only one with comments about JPM. Hes a good driver, hes got wins and fastest laps etc. But he makes too many mistakes and is a complete knob off track! Im sure many agree with me that on his day he is a real force, but most of the other time hes quite erratic!

Here in UK theres loads of adverts on TV to go visit canada. I dont want to go anywhere that resembles france in any way

?

There is only one province that resembles France and even then only vaguely...

Why is everyone Anti-BMW... Its not them trying to 'steal' your precious Button Its Williams Cosworth(haha, that just doesn't sound right).

Watch BMW will be world champion eventually... probably before Button wins a world championship.

As for Montoya, He's a still a damm good driver, even if he does over-do it at times.

Monty is a "Fighter", we need drivers not afraid to overtake, since aparently nowadays over-taken on the road is out of fashion, its all done by some fat geezer sitting on the pitwall playing with strategys.

?

There is only one province that resembles France and even then only vaguely...

Whats ALberta like, dunno why, i saw edmonton on some programme once and it looks really nice? Hence why i wanna move there, and the rockys are nearby i believe so plenty of hiking and fresh air! Lovely!

gp2005 seem to be getting lots of scoops, thy're either really good or they're going the grandprix.com way.

their "spies in...report" is one of the best reads online imo. i wait for it religiously, which is frustrating cos its been taking longer and longer every race lately.