Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

Karthikeyan Told To 'calm Down'

I would recommend telling him to improve period instead of beating around the bush by saying

I dont care how badly or how well you think your driver has done. The way to make your team improve is to tell your driver his problems personally

not to put it in all your quotes or blog about it. The only other team which has been so critical of their own driver is Renault.

I dont care how badly or how well you think your driver has done. The way to make your team improve is to tell your driver his problems personally

not to put it in all your quotes or blog about it. The only other team which has been so critical of their own driver is Renault.

If the team didn't leak that info then we would assume they had told him nothing and would conclude that they were doing a bad job. I think they need to let it out that they are less than impressed with his wild driving.

If the team didn't leak that info then we would assume they had told him nothing and would conclude that they were doing a bad job. I think they need to let it out that they are less than impressed with his wild driving.

EDIT: it actually goes without saying but I still think Johnny made the right move in venting his frustration. Narain has been running his mouth about other teams being interested in him and the team needed to up its performance... somebody needed to put him in his place.

since NK is leaving at the end of the year its a cya policy, they didnt do badly beause the car was crap it was because NK wasnt 'calm'.

"If the team didn't leak that info then we would assume they had told him nothing and would conclude that they were doing a bad job."

that's the problem with making assumptions!

The car is awful, so it's difficult to make a judgement about how wild his driving is. He's certainly fighting the car.

Sato had a decent car last year though and he was still driving like a mentalist.

The car is awful, so it's difficult to make a judgement about how wild his driving is. He's certainly fighting the car.

Sato had a decent car last year though and he was still driving like a mentalist.

?

His teammate has been very consistent. Surely in the same machinery we could expect equal consistency from the INdian. The fact that we did not get it, and instead got Sato-like wildness, is a testament to Narain's lack of control and consistency.

?

His teammate has been very consistent. Surely in the same machinery we could expect equal consistency from the INdian. The fact that we did not get it, and instead got Sato-like wildness, is a testament to Narain's lack of control and consistency.

I believe totally that Narain Karthikeyan is rubbish. However I can't be *absolutely* sure until he's in a better car B)

I believe totally that Narain Karthikeyan is rubbish. However I can't be *absolutely* sure until he's in a better car  B)

Judging by the polls, he's not ever going to get a better ride... In fact, most people think he is either the worst or second-worst driver in F1. That is not the sort of ranking that moves one up the grid. I for one, have seen enough.

His only hope of a drive would be to stay at Jordan, but he has bad relations with Colin Kolles so thats highly unlikely. Why are we even discussing such a no-hoper!

His only hope of a drive would be to stay at Jordan, but he has bad relations with Colin Kolles so thats highly unlikely. Why are we even discussing such a no-hoper!

Same reason we spend so much time on Sato, because he has a rabid fanbase that contend he is the next great thing and deserving of a move up the grid. What makes it worse from my perspective, is that Narain routinely criticizes and taunts the team that gave him shot with the threat that he has other 'options' for next season. As if!

"Fastest Indian in the World" is funny, but true. Nice pics of him standing/sitting etc, fascinating. If you click on 'merchandise', you're faced with a huge shop with a total of 2 items - a cap and a t-shirt

"Fastest Indian in the World" is funny, but true. Nice pics of him standing/sitting etc, fascinating. If you click on 'merchandise', you're faced with a huge shop with a total of 2 items - a cap and a t-shirt

I'm going to get the cap- it looks awesome!

I don't get this :huh: First there was so many polls & topics about Sato but now there's so many polls & topics about Karthikeyan!

These Karthikeyan topics continue to keep me amused... HAHAHAHA.

Never mind Kimi, Alonso, Shumi, Juan, & Button lets talk about the real star of F1, Narain!!!!

Honestly unless you are from India, who cares what happens in his (short) F1 future!

yes and I dont know why, karthikeyan is a nobody

He is garbage, of course, but I think the Indian posters are confused (probably by all the hype they've been subjected to in the Indian media) and I intend to sort them out the same way I sorted out the Sato fans and the Montoya fans. As you know, the Button fans are a long term project ;)

Well it's about time somebody did. I just hope that the team realise that he just doesn't havbe the ability to compete.

JS.