Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Susan

Okay - lets see what you've got McLaren

Well. I'm waiting with bated breath to see what McLaren do now that DC has crashed out. In the past we've seen all stops pulled out to get Mika's car in A1 condition or the spare care in trim for him.  So now it's time to see if they have the sense they were born with and try to give DC a sporting chance to get the points for McLaren. After all, he is the only other contender close enough to Schmucky to give him a run.  Which reminds me - its great to see a good race - but is it a good race to see Schmucky out front with the Barracuda holding up any competition? What a p**s poor excuse for a race strategy - are they so afraid DC had a chance to pull the scores closer?  So Schmucky has won this year

Let's see some racing and stop this protecting my butt syndrome!

We all know that Ron Denis and Mika have a "close" relationship - but if its the race that's important and its way past time  for RD to expand and make sure his team wins not his favourite driver.

I dont know if youre aware, but Schumi wrapped up the championships two weeks ago in Hungary. That means no matter how well Coulthard does, he wont be winning the championship this year.

I never saw the crash or how bad DC's car was, but I am quite surprised that Mclaren didnt get him back out for the second session...