Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Turkish Qualifying

I'm sorry, i've had such a busyt Sh#t day so far! I have work again later from 6:30 till 1 am! :angry::angry:

lol @ Button making a Sato'esk mistake. Great driver my a##.

No one has ever said that he is a great driver. Yes he made a mistake in qualifying but apart from his mistake in Canada this year his recent F1 career has been largely devoid of significant mistakes. Jenson is a very smooth and controlled driver and he was on a quick lap before he took slightly too much curb, which had dire consequences. Of all the drivers that made mistakes in qualifying, Sato

"I have to say Peter is talking the truth but when you see the '97 champ spin a split second later, you start to ponder."

what's there to ponder, Jacques pushed his car a bit to much, made a mistake and spun and is now at the back of the grid, sounds pretty straight forwards to me. Besides, it's not as if JV was the only driver to lose it. If you would all care to look at raikkonen_rulez' avatar you will get a view of me when I saw JV spinning off :lol: and with JV starting so far back with Sato so close and Massa in P8, it could be one big disaster for Jacques :(

Ben, at least Button didn't stall it like Jacques! I agree with Senna's summation also.

REVISED

1) Kimi Raikkonen 1:26.797

2) Giancarlo Fisichella (1:27.039

3) Fernando Alonso 1:27.050

4) Juan Pablo Montoya 1:27.352

5) Jarno Trulli  1:27.501

6) Nick Heidfeld 1:27.929

7) Mark Webber 1:27.944

8) Felipe Massa 1:28.419

9) Ralf Schumacher1:28.594

10) Christian Klien 1:28.963

11) Rubens Barrichello 1:29.369

12) David Coulthard 1:29.764

13) Jenson Button 1:30.063

14) Takuma Sato (1:30.175

15) Tiago Monteiro 1:30.710

16) Christijan Albers 1:32.186

17) Michael Schumacher no time

18) Jacques Villeneuve (no time

19) Robert Doornbos no time

20) Narain Karthikeyan no time

These are the lucky drivers. Both the Red Bull cars came out first and they were really slow because of it. If Jenson Button, Takuma Sato, Michael Schumacher and Jacques Villeneuve didnt make those mistakes the grid slots would look very different.

3 for JV spinning out and zero about MS. That is what irks us JV fans.

MS gets his share too, remember indy? MS wins farce, MS celebrates farcical victory etc etc. no michelins withdraw in farce.

dont ****ing defend the fool! He deserves all the critisizm he gets for that mistake!

well i agree with the others don't be so hard on him. everybody makes mistakes and in htis grand prix your man is in elite group( couple of world champs along with him) and JB's was'nt as bad as theirs now was it????

MS gets his share too, remember indy? MS wins farce, MS celebrates farcical victory etc etc. no michelins withdraw in farce.

I don't think Michael's spin was down to driver error as whilst watching it, he looked to take the corner perfectly and the cross winds weren't that threatening anyway. It looks just like in Jenson's case the back end just got away and this time it couldn't be corrected.

These are the lucky drivers. Both the Red Bull cars came out first and they were really slow because of it. If Jenson Button, Takuma Sato, Michael Schumacher and Jacques Villeneuve didnt make those mistakes the grid slots would look very different.

If JB hadnt made that mistake he would be right next to kimi!

Yes, both Red Bull and Williams were rather fortunate, but you have to say, they had the better car setups to deal with the conditions.

JS.