Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Istanbul Race Thread

adverts are on, came to say... JENSON IS THE STAR OF THE RACE BY A ****ING LONG WAY! Who ever said he wasnt a racer. Im loving this track as well, best GP this year so far! ciao again!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did FA just overtake JPM on the 2nd last lap!!!!

I refuse to believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which ****ing Jordan hit him can someone please tell me?

I'm watching the live coverage from formula1.com and delayed race on tv at the same time.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did FA just overtook JPM on the 2nd last lap!!!!

I refuse to believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which ****ing Jordan hit him can someone please tell me?

I'm watching the live coverage from formula1.com and delayed race on tv at the same time.

Monteiro hit him underbraking - Montoya was nursing a flat spotted tyre

montoya was shoved up the back by monteiro, and he ran wide at the infamous turn 8 and alonso just went past!

Button was incredible today, great fun to watch!

i guessed it was TM- thanks for clarification i too was watching on f1.com both of them lost about 8 seconds on that sector and then along comes the commentary- really sad for Mclaren though it was a sure chance for a one-two finish-that too this was lost by no fault of theirs(neither driver nor team)

Backmarkers Backmarkers Backmarkers Backmarkers !!!!!!!!

Brazil 2001........

Ohhhhhhhh.  :(

Indeed. Im very sorry monty about monteiro ruining your desired mclaren 1-2!

Brazil 2001........

Yep now i remember why i didnt like Monteiro cos he doesnt seem to be able to control a car atleast sato would of miss him but crashed himself :P

Brazil 2001........

It is a shame it wasn't a McLaren one two but Monterio should get a real firing for that! And what about Mark's tangle with Schumacher at the same turn. I think Mark should have backed off when Michael to what I know had the position into the corner!

TBH I think it was Montoya's fault...He was nursing a flat spotted tyres so was braking very early for the corners and he had only just lapped Monteiro, so I think TM was not expecting him to brake so early. That is the way it appeared to me.

The first Montoya spin was his fault, but not sure what happened with the second run off

You are joking aren't you, Montoya had the racing line after he overtook Monterio and this real amateur comes and knocks him out forcing him to 3rd place. Now this is one rookie that certainly doesn't deserve an '06 drive but then again McLaren should have played it safe and only told Juan to pass if the backmarker gets out of the way or down a long straight way before the next corner.

You are joking aren't you, Montoya had the racing line after he overtook Monterio and this real amateur comes and knocks him out forcing him to 3rd place. Now this is one rookie that certainly doesn't deserve an '06 drive but then again McLaren should have played it safe and only told Juan to pass if the backmarker gets out of the way or down a long straight way before the next corner.

Absolutely. The car in front has the racing line. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CAR IS 3 LAPS DOWN.

Absolutely. The car in front has the racing line. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE CAR IS 3 LAPS DOWN.

Monty for once, JPM drove an almost faultless race, and i feel really sorry for the guy, he deserved that 2nd place until that twat in a jordan rammed up his backside! Who ever says it was JPM's fault is completely wrong!

Well it is a very exciting Grand Prix, certainly one of the best this year. Shame for Montoya.