Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Turn 13 Blues Again For Michelin

It is not Michelin, it was Williams not putting enough air pressure in the tyre causing it to rub against the rear wing then in turn the tyre going bad

It happened something like 6 times over the course of the weekend which isn't too impressive, they'll learn from it though.

JS.

It happened something like 6 times over the course of the weekend which isn't too impressive, they'll learn from it though.

JS.

I think it's to do with what Martin suggested a small piece of the rear wing plate touching the tyre but then again you would hear it; or the rims not agreeing with the tyre. Nothing to do with anything else.

I think it's to do with what Martin suggested a small piece of the rear wing plate touching the tyre but then again you would hear it; or the rims not agreeing with the tyre. Nothing to do with anything else.

yeah probs. Wasn't michelins fault at all. If anything bridgestone were the tyre to laugh at today, pathetic pace, the ferrari as well despite testing soo much is pathetic too. They should just giove up on winning a race this year!

yeah probs. Wasn't michelins fault at all. If anything bridgestone were the tyre to laugh at today, pathetic pace, the ferrari as well despite testing soo much is pathetic too. They should just giove up on winning a race this year!

The Ferrari may be the car to beat in Monza and Spa; you never know.

the show of it today, button, Kimi, or JPM will be the one to beat in Monza

I think the BAR is now equal to the renault really and monza is a great place for engine power, and we all know which engine is the most powerful, and heres a hint, its driven by a brit and a jap!

I don't think its Michelins problem, its quite clearly Williams, other wise the first 9 finishers wouldn't of been on Michelin.....

as Sato says, this is a Williams problem seeing as no other Michelin team suffered such dilemmas.

it was williams's fault, their cars run closer to the ground than the other F1 cars, they got too close to the curb on turn 13, this caused the rims and the tyres to not agree, moments later, pop, 4 times in half race distance :(