Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Rumour : Ms To Mclaren!

I certainly agree; '88 was very risky for McLaren and I said before they only put two top drivers to show they desperation for another constructors crown at the time. I am sure they have learnt from such mistake.

What nonsense. 1988 was undoubtedly one of the most dominant, arguably the most dominant season in F1 history. How could the McLaren package of 1988 be viewed in anyway as a mistake? I seriously doubt Big Ron, or for that matter any serious F1 aficionado, could view it in anything other than a positive light. For 2005 Big Ron tried to get another dream team together, little did he know that the Columbian hothead Montoya would prove to be such a disappointment

Its not just Ferrari and Michael, I don't see any time having 2 top drivers in their team together in the near future.

Precisely. Look at Renault for example. While I respect Fisi for all the years he's been racing etc, I can't help but think he's waned in comparison to Alonso after he'd had his one win of the year.

That said, I still maintain that JPM is superior to Raikkonen, but given Williams performance this year I'm glad he didn't stay there.

Precisely. Look at Renault for example. While I respect Fisi for all the years he's been racing etc, I can't help but think he's waned in comparison to Alonso after he'd had his one win of the year.

Fisi was lucky to get that win and I am certain that Alonso would have gotten it if not for his misfortune.

That said, I still maintain that JPM is superior to Raikkonen, but given Williams performance this year I'm glad he didn't stay there.

:blink: You are worse than Monty... Incredible!

yeah a humour.evrybody konws that schumi is familiar to mclaren ,because he has work here .so ,nothing .schumi said he wolud stay ai ferrari until he retires.

Remember also that FA would have won in Canada had his car not let him down.......

I would agree with you but I do not see the point in rivalry in a team as it just breaks it up. It is better to have rivals in other teams and no.1 drivers to have supporting no.2 drivers. He would be brave but then again he only gets to agree not to decide.

I agree, but it very much depends on the character of the driver. Like KR and JPM, they're both very fast and the only thing that separates them is KR's calm and collected mind when under pressured, whereas JPM makes careless mistakes from time to time. If KR is partnered with an equally cool and brilliant driver Mclaren would rule.

Who is the second good driver that McLaren have, Alex Wurz or Pedro de la Rosa?

JPM might not be as fast as KR, but he's good in comparison with the rest of the field.

Who is the second good driver that McLaren have, Alex Wurz or Pedro de la Rosa?

umm PDLR is ok but he wouldnt really be called a good driver. I don't see where that second good driver thing came from :S

You guys/gals are all wrong. With the recent death of their chef, Mcalren has their eye on MS. Apparently, he is a very good chef

No chance of happening. Michael's got 1 maybe 2 years tops left in F1. Besides, as the forum has already discussed, Michael wouldn't join a team with the driver of the calibre of Kimi.

You guys/gals are all wrong. With the recent death of their chef, Mcalren has their eye on MS. Apparently, he is a very good chef

No chance of happening. Michael's got 1 maybe 2 years tops left in F1. Besides, as the forum has already discussed, Michael wouldn't join a team with the driver of the calibre of Kimi.

I agree.