Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Fisi's Pitstop Problem

F1-live

http://f1.racing-live.com/f1/en/index.html...824004226.shtml

what rubbish. Renault do not have 2 people in the pits who can competently fuel an F1 car? funnily enough he did a perfect pitstop a lap earlier. I am beginning to believe the rigged rig conspiracy theory.

You know, it's not inconceivable that the same filler would put more effort and concentration into filling FA than he would into filling GF. With FA in the fight for the title, you can imagine that there is significantly more pressure in the team to make sure his pitstops go smoothly. The consequences of messing up one of FA pitstops would surely be more severe within the team, and that can't be lost on the pitcrew.

Don't get me wrong - it is absolutely unacceptable - but I can definitely see how it might happen.

yes but its not the first time something like that has happened this season to GF.

Yeah, I definitely agree. I think I struck the wrong tone in my last post - what I was trying to say is that I absolutely agree that GF is getting unfair treatment, but I suspect that it is unconcious, as opposed to intentional. I just don't think any team in F1 would intentionally throw away points when they are fighting for both the driver's and constructor's titles.

Well with Renault everything is always very unconcious..

It's not as if they're doing ten things at a time, each person concentrates on one task, I don't see how they can justify all these "bad lucks"

Well, whatever they're doing, i'm not all too happy. Fisi' is getting unfair treatment and 2nd best tools etc. But I suppose that's what you get for being team-mates with a champion hopeful.

JS.

renault rigging the fuel thingy and potentially destroying their constructors points!! i dont think so!! With mc laren so close in the constructors, it would be outright stupid for them to do it.

but then again.. f1 is one crazy place!!

no way are they doing this, what a loada bulls##t! I dont know what it is, but renault would not risk losing the constructors to mclaren by wrecking fisi's chances, and why would they have had t do this on sunday? Alonso was already ahead of fisi! You lot should stop making excuses for plain old bad luck!

F1-live

what rubbish. Renault do not have 2 people in the pits who can competently fuel an F1 car? funnily enough he did a perfect pitstop a lap earlier. I am beginning to believe the rigged rig conspiracy theory.

No!

Firstly the two cars in a team use different rigs which explains why Alonso's stop a lap earlier was fine.

Secondly, what could Renault possibly gain from slowing down Fissi that much in a pit stop... he was a fair share behind Alonso timewise & it nearly cost Renault valuable points!

No!

Firstly the two cars in a team use different rigs which explains why Alonso's stop a lap earlier was fine.

Secondly, what could Renault possibly gain from slowing down Fissi that much in a pit stop... he was a fair share behind Alonso timewise & it nearly cost Renault valuable points!

I certainly agree with this;