Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

renmax

2002 over 2003 ?

Ok guys stick your nexk out and say WHO will win 2003 !!!!!!

My bet is Shumi AGAIN, sure is getting boring but for the life of me I cannot see any serious competition for the full season, Ferrari have their act together, well for Shumi anyway, poor ole Barachello will probably be left on the jacks again, or the fuel rig wont work on HIS car, but hey they only need ONE car to win :D:D:D:D:D:D

Unless Williams and McLaren make quantum leaps, they will not challenge Michael next year,as Rubens, of course, is a non-issue when discussing the championship.

At least both Frank and Ron admit that they have to be very adventurous in their next car design, as they need to find such a large performance improvement. I hope they can find it.

Chances are, MS will take the record of 6 DWC's and equal the record of 4 consecutive.

Being a Schumacer fan I hope it does happen. But I do hope that the Williams, McLarens and Renaults are a bit (a lot) closer, and can push MS for every win if not the DWC.

2002 has been a very exciting F1 season on track, if you ignore the Ferrari's and look further down the field. All the way from 2nd placed Williams down to 11th placed Arrows.

Schumie's gonna walk it I think. Barring any massive revision to the regulations I just think that Ferrari is to far ahead of the competition at the moment to be caught next year. Like nichosnz said I hope that the racing is closer though. :D

Im betting Schumacher, but I think other teams will give the Ferrari's a run for their money. But Ferrari's reliability will prevail, and that sixth place scored sometime in the midseason will prove Schumacher's victory.

well evryone's expecting michael to do dominate next season and perhaps he will in the drivers championship but the constructors championship i reckon it'll be a more open championship as im very sure Mclaren will buck up and Williams can only improve so lets look forward to an interesting new season...

No but when Ferrari stop dominating, another team may emerge as dominant, still not giving the close season you are eluding to. It's happened before.

It has. Williams took over from Mclaren's dominance in the early 90s, and then after 96 and 97 of Williams victory Mclaren took over again...

The thing that go up don't necessarly reach the top before coming down either do they.

How many time have Arrows gone up since 1978 yet they have never reached the top.