Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

1995 Italian Gp On Speedtv

For those of you fortunate enough to live in North America, SpeedTV is offering the 1995 Italian GP on F1 Decades this evening. If you can recall that event, it was a most bizzare GP with 6 different leaders (only two GP have ever had more) and an horrendous number of retirements including Gerhard Berger when Jean Alesi's onboard camera broke off and smashed into his suspension and later the luckless Jena Alesi retiring from the lead with only 7 laps left in the Ferrari. In the same race, DC spun on the formation lap in his Williams Renault, Damon Hill slammed into the back of Michael Schumacher taking him out (these two tangled previously with the same result at Silverstone) and the unforgettable Johnnny Herbet captured the victory from 8th place on the grid in his difficult Benetton! Mika Hakkinnen finished second and HHF third. Also of note: Steve Matchett, the famed F1 journalist and commentator was with Benneton at the time and this race proved to be his final GP victory as a mechanic.

This is really good for people like you and Bajo who weren

I only hope that SPEED will release a DVD set of the F1 Decades from the years its done it (1993, 1994, and this year).

Stupid North America-exclusive TV channels.

Can't watch it, i'm several thousand miles away from being in the catchment area. lol

JS.

My cousin taught me this one:

There once was a genie with a hundred foot weinie who went up to some lady's door. She thought it was a snake, gave it a chop, now its only 4 foot 4 (inches).

My cousin taught me this one:

There once was a genie with a hundred foot weinie who went up to some lady's door. She thought it was a snake, gave it a chop, now its only 4 foot 4 (inches).

That was my uncle :D:D:D