Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

2003 Brazillian Gp

I just wanted some info because i wanted to watch the race again as it was so funny with the river and everything, but I dont know where to watch it/get hold of it! Any ideas?

I just wanted some info because i wanted to watch the race again as it was so funny with the river and everything, but I dont know where to watch it/get hold of it! Any ideas?

I only have the season review which I doubt would help.

na thanks for offering but if i can i would rather download it and see the full race as it was so funny!

The race was started behind the Safety Car since Bridgestone did not bring a tyre that could handle the massive amount of water on the track.

Hmmm... Double standards in Formula 1!!! Remember the Us Grand Prix this year... Why could that chicane not be added to assist the Michelin runners... Politics politics!!!

The race was started behind the Safety Car since Bridgestone did not bring a tyre that could handle the massive amount of water on the track.

Hmmm... Double standards in Formula 1!!! Remember the Us Grand Prix this year... Why could that chicane not be added to assist the Michelin runners... Politics politics!!!

I don't think Bridgestone alike Michelin predicted what was going to happen.

I don't think Bridgestone alike Michelin predicted what was going to happen.

Yeah.. the FIA are so full of SH1T!

and remember a Driver using Bridgestones actually won in the end... Fisi!

I taped it cos I was in russia at the time, I have no idea where the tape is though! I really would love to see that again, maybe I'll be able to find the tape, if I still have it that is

Yeah but is seems double standards are OK when McLaren or Williams or other british teams have them...

Yeah but is seems double standards are OK when McLaren or Williams or other british teams have them...

Absolute poppyc0ck!