Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Friday Practice

I would say the 2 William's are quite a surprise... Not bad!

williams are indeed a surprise, but jense and the 2 renaults didnt post a time, so obviously mark and nick would be further back!

Actually sato, why do you hate button so much? I dont understand how you can hate him other than for his big head?

I was simpley basing it on the fact Webber was 7 and a half tenths ahead of Sato.... Now i can also backup my claim by the fact Button is only a tenth faster then Sato in FP2, and Webber is ahead of both, despite fewer laps.

well as they say, practice means nothing. And even if webber wa sthat much faster than sato, its not very accurate against JB seeing hes usually at least half a second quicker!

and the fact its called practice is more to the fact its set up work and seeing which set ups make the car faster!

I never said it wasn't. I just said Button wouldn't of been ahead that session. You took offence as if i had called Button inept. I was just saying Button would not of been ahead going on other factors that we could see..... Don't have a cow man.

well whatever, he isnt actually posting any fast times, not looking all that great actually! I shall do a bit of a change in my ppp picks!

2005 Italian Grand Prix   

Pos  No  Driver  Team  Laps  Time/Retired  Grid  Points

1  38  Ricardo Zonta  Toyota    1:20.531 

2  10  Juan Pablo Montoya  McLaren-Mercedes    1:21.583 

3  9  Kimi R

Those times don't match up with what formul1.com had...

Sato was 17th, and Button was 18th and DC wasn't 17th... I know that much.

This is how i tell how teams are going. I select the best RACE driver for each team.

1 R. Zonta Toyota 1:20.531 28

2 J. Montoya McLaren 1:21.583 +0:01.052 10

3 K. R

Jordan's new car still sucks oh wait maybe its just monteiro too scared to drive it properly.

Probably!

Infact Monteiro is probably still using the same engine he used in Australia this year.

No wonder he finishes ever race... Its impossibly to blow a motor or crash at his speed.

Probably!

Infact Monteiro is probably still using the same engine he used in Australia this year.

No wonder he finishes ever race... Its impossibly to blow a motor or crash at his speed.

I think this forum is way to hard on the Minardi and Jorden drivers. I dont think MS, JB, KR, FA, DC would do much better in the Jorden than Monteiro. Remember both Minardi and Jorden are 3 seconds slower than the McLarens, its hard to look good when your car is that slow.

You cant compare those drivers to the jordan drivers, that is completely wrong to compare such drivers as MS to a Jordan driver! I think MS KR FA JB DC etc would all do better than monteiro or the indian! If not by much. But to compare them is completely out of context!

I think this forum is way to hard on the Minardi and Jorden drivers. I dont think MS, JB, KR, FA, DC would do much better in the Jorden than Monteiro. Remember both Minardi and Jorden are 3 seconds slower than the McLarens, its hard to look good when your car is that slow.

Nope... we have discussed this before... Final outcome from every forum.......

Albers has potential... the rest suck!