Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bajo39

1995 Portugese Gp On Speedtv

For those of you fortunate enough to live in North America, after enjoying Inside Grand Prix earlier, you now have the 1995 Portugese GP at Estoril to look forward to.

Note: this race features a pay-driving legend in Jean-Denis Deletraz of Switzerland making one of the only three spectacular F1 appearances he made in his career. He qualified more than 12 seconds off the pace.

For those of you fortunate enough to live in North America, after enjoying Inside Grand Prix earlier, you now have the 1995 Portugese GP at Estoril to look forward to.

Note: this race features a pay-driving legend in Jean-Denis Deletraz of Switzerland making one of the only three spectacular F1 appearances he made in his career.  He qualified more than 12 seconds off the pace.

I'm looking forward to it.

I'm looking forward to it.

Fantastic move Michael put on Damon there, excellent! Damon was caught totally unawares.

Such a beautiful circuit Estoril...

More on Jean-Denis Deletraz's race:

After qualifying more than 7 seconds slower than his teammate in equal machinery, with a time that would only qualify him 22nd for the F3000 support race, Deletraz began the race and went nearly 40 seconds down on the leader within three laps. He was lapped after 7 and retired in 7 more. Surely one of the worst performances in F1 history.

B) Got to love Speed tv it's F1 line up is top notch...............

I don't know what the Germans have but we have far far better coverage than the British.

yeah go figure :lol:

I wish I could get speedtv!! In germany they repeat quali and the race loads on a few different channels and their programmes are much (and I mean much!!) longer than the british F1 programmes but center around the current GP. Much better than the British programmes, with better commentary too (and schumi comes across as being approcable and friendly!) and they have niki lauda...

I wish I could get speedtv!!  In germany they repeat quali and the race loads on a few different channels and their programmes are much (and I mean much!!) longer than the british F1 programmes but center around the current GP.  Much better than the British programmes, with better commentary too (and schumi comes across as being approcable and friendly!) and they have niki lauda...

It's difficult to understand why the British would be so disabled in their coverage. Perhaps Senna will fill us in...

If you live in ireland, there is a subscribe to channel which shows f1 practice as well. Unfortunatley, I don't live in ireland :(

you get practice too?!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE BRITISH MEDIA?!

hehehehehe! and to think that the Brits are so consumed of self importance in all matters of F1 that the lowly free us cable channel so out does them.

yeah I know cable isn't free but it's a way of life and speedtv is included on the basic package so it costs about 1.5 cents a month :D:D

the Brits are so consumed of self importance in all matters of F1 that the lowly free us cable channel so out does them.

yeah I know cable isn't free but it's a way of life and speedtv is included on the basic package so it costs about 1.5 cents a month :D   :D

The Brits are consumed with self-importance on all matters, not just those related to F1 but... yeah it is amazing that their F1 coverage is so poor. Of course, it is not just F1, we have far better coverage of motorsport in general.

The Brits are consumed with self-importance on all matters, not just those related to F1 but... yeah it is amazing that their F1 coverage is so poor. Of course, it is not just F1, we have far better coverage of motorsport in general.

So true B)

I mean, after watching GP2 this morning, then the Italian GP, then a repeat of the Italian GP, I am now about to watch the Le Mans cars run around Mosport before Wind Tunnel with Steve Matchett at 9pm. And this isn't even a Champ Cars weekend!

GP2 was a shambles this morning, 20 minutes late starting the real race!! british (and french apparently) could watch le mans if they wanted to (and had sky of course) on this channel (www.motorstv.com) that's not a bad little channel :)

You totally have the wrong impression of british people, they aren't consumed in self importance, we leave that for the french and americans to do :) Or maybe that's just how I am

I mean, after watching GP2 this morning, then the Italian GP, then a repeat of the Italian GP, I am now about to watch the Le Mans cars run around Mosport before Wind Tunnel with Steve Matchett at 9pm. And this isn't even a Champ Cars weekend!

I'm dvr'n the Le Mans to watch later as i'm about to fire up the grill and I allways dvr WT because of the blasted 'mercials and the watch it around 8:30 or so pdt. ;)