Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

One Set Of Tyres Per Race Rule Again

Yeah, I agree that they should be allowed, but if we're looking at a fairly hard compound tyre then the teams would have to weigh up the advantage of fresh tyres against the disadvantage of losing 20 odd seconds for the stop. In other words leave it up to the teams - I don't think we'd see them coming in every 10 laps.

did that make any sense?

It made perfect sense. Of course I am calling for a tyre that is so hard it would be pointless to stop (refueling would be banned).

It made perfect sense. Of course I am calling for a tyre that is so hard it would be pointless to stop (refueling would be banned).

Once again we agree.

Ohh I got your idea

new BridgeStone tyres!

rocktyres0ni.jpg

:rolleyes:

do you think the danger to the drivers is enough to warrant a rule change for next year?

What do you mean... apparently drivers safety wasn't even enough to warrant placing a chicane at turn 13 in the Indy GP.

The Truth is the FIA don

What do you mean... apparently drivers safety wasn't even enough to warrant placing a chicane at turn 13 in the Indy GP.

The Truth is the FIA don