Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Will Kimi Have An Engine/mechanical Failure?

WHat y'all think?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. WHat y'all think?

• Tyre Failure
    • Engine Failure
    • Mechanical Failure
    • Another Type Of Failure
    • No Failure And Will Finish The Race
    • No Failure And Will Win The Race
    • Problems But Will Finish The Race
    • Undecided

What do you all think. Will Kimi succesfully finish a whole weekend without causing a failure of some kind. (in big brother's narrators voice) ''Which Failure, You Decide''

What about brain Malfunction from the boy with the personality of a piece of toilet paper(single ply, no pictures on it).

Im quite sure he will break the engine... He tried so hard to do so throughout the Monza race... And he has to use the same engine again this weekend.

Montoya & Alonso should be alright coz they are so "LUCKY" as all Kimi fans call it.

In truth though it will probably be because they both turned down their revs for most of Monza.

PS: This "Lucky"/"Un-lucky" conversation really amuses me! :D

He'll finish the race and if he gets pole it should be a win! He should be on the podium even if he has a brain fart and spins the car during the race!

Is there really any doubt that there will be a futher engine failure. The Merc may be powerful, but is about as reliable as an old Lada.

And this nonsense that engines fail because they are driven too hard demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of F1.

Is there really any doubt that there will be a futher engine failure. The Merc may be powerful, but is about as reliable as an old Lada.

And this nonsense that engines fail because they are driven too hard demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of F1.

How true.

The unreliable Merc engines are, of course, designed and built in Brixworth, which is notable for it's farmhouse pate rather than it's racing engines.

kimi will win, with no trubs. last year he was phenomenal, and i can't see his bad luck tainting this race. he is the new spa king.

kimi will win, with no trubs.  last year he was phenomenal, and i can't see his bad luck tainting this race.  he is the new spa king.

Maybe he is, but Ron needs to give Kimi a car that won't begin to disintegrate in some way before the end of the race, and this seems to be beyond him at the moment. I think he'll finish the race, but not without problems, and I don't think he'll win.

Maybe he is, but Ron needs to give Kimi a car that won't begin to disintegrate in some way before the end of the race, and this seems to be beyond him at the moment. I think he'll finish the race, but not without problems, and I don't think he'll win.

Why do you anticipate his engine to go KABOOOM?

I think that Kimi might win the race in Spa, because of his sheer determination to win it but who knows he just might have his engine blow up in pratice. And it is something that I cant understand why McLaren keeps on doing, during pratice they have Montoya and Kimi run a lot of laps while Renault stay in the garage and MCLAREN have a third driver to do the testing, what I think is that they are stupid when the send out the racing drivers to collect data.

And Monty I have bad news for you, what makes you so sure that Montoyas engine wont let him down after he admitted that in the last part of the Monza race he had to use all the power of the engine to keep Alonso behind him. They need the points for the constructers but if Montoya spins in qulifying or makes a dume mistake again they might not win it. And some of you say Kimi spinded in Monza and this and that, how come you dont rember Montoya stupid mistakes in Turkey and Germany where he crashed at the last corner of his qualifying lap. classic independent thinking IDIOT.

I reckon Webber will take him out.

He's a bloody hooligan.

I think that Kimi might win the race in Spa, because of his sheer determination to win it but who knows he just might have his engine blow up in pratice. And it is something that I cant understand why McLaren keeps on doing, during pratice they have Montoya and Kimi run a lot of laps while Renault stay in the garage and MCLAREN have a third driver to do the testing, what I think is that they are stupid when the send out the racing drivers to collect data.

And Monty I have bad news for you, what makes you so sure that Montoyas engine wont let him down after he admitted that in the last part of the Monza race he had to use all the power of the engine to keep Alonso behind him. They need the points for the constructers but if Montoya spins in qulifying or makes a dume mistake again they might not win it. And some of you say Kimi spinded in Monza and this and that, how come you dont rember Montoya stupid mistakes in Turkey and Germany where he crashed at the last corner of his qualifying lap. classic independent thinking IDIOT.

Hello, Kimi 17147. Not sure which team you support, but since you support we should both hope for Montoya and KR to perform well, ie Mclaren 1-2. I don't ever recall Monty say anything about KR. Perhaps you join hands with me to defend those who claim KR overdrives a god-knows-how-much-it-cost engine every weekend, which is an excuse I have failed to comprehend nor understand.