Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Raikkonen Half Naked!!!!!

There are reports coming out of Spa suggesting that Kimi Raikkonen is in serious trouble at McLaren, and has,according to sources, been given a written warning by

team boss, Ron Dennis.

The warning follows an alleged incident during a recent test at Monza, and is understood to involve the Finnbeing discovered half-naked in someone's front garden. To further anger Dennis, the story has now been 'leaked'

to the mainstream media.

If true, this is the latest in a number of incidents,which for the most part Dennis has attempted to ignore, refusing to interfere in his drivers' private lives.

However, if the Finn really has been given a written warning it indicates that perhaps the team is finally losing patience.

Half Naked :)

:lol: Everything just goes from bad to worse for McLaren and Kimi at the moment. It

:D that's one way to get out of your contract <_<<_<<_<

You mean the driving contract or matrimonial?

Both and i'll bet he's got plenty of "trim" lined up all over the world <_<

Maybe all those mechanical problems are making Kimi reach for the bottle?! ;) In all seriousness though, this is the last thing he and the team needs when they're fighting for the title, pretty stupid on Kimi's part. Should he go to Ferrari, I can hardly see Todt, Brawn and co. taking too kindly to this.

Maybe all those mechanical problems are making Kimi reach for the bottle?!  ;) In all seriousness though, this is the last thing he and the team needs when they're fighting for the title, pretty stupid on Kimi's part. Should he go to Ferrari, I can hardly see Todt, Brawn and co. taking too kindly to this.

He belongs at Red Bull...

yeah has anyone got a pic?! ;)

Maybe this is why Ferrari want him at their team - they're suffering from Eddie nostalgia

I think someone needs to tell Kimi that being like me with alcohol, It's not a good thing! LOL

Very immature and stupid or him to be doing this excessive drinking not long before a GP! Stupid boy, someone needs to tell him to grow up!

I don't understand the man, surely he should understand it's not healthy and he requires a very high level of fitness for F1.... Total idiot if you ask me, and yes, he needs to grow up and stop being so thoughtless.