Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

raikkonen_rulez

Flavio Only Wants The Wdc

(GMM) Flavio Briatore says the drivers' championship is the only formula one prize worth winning.

Although some team heads, like Ron Dennis or Frank Williams, covet the constructors' world championship with more passion, Briatore - their counterpart at Renault - reckons the drivers' crown is best because people remember it.

''You remember Schumi winning, you never remember someone else winning the constructors' championship,'' 'Flav' said.

''The drivers' championship is the only one.''

At any rate, Briatore knows what winning feels like. If his prot

i believe he knows tht all it takes is for mclaren not to screw up and the constructors title will be mclarens where else the drivers title is a done deal.... so obviously he prefers the drivers title.... :P:P:P

He is such a ****ing loser, why cant he just ****ing admit that McLaren are the better team and they will win the constructors for that. That man p**ses me off so ****ing much.

Its a shame the big bosses at Renault don't see it quite like Flav, they want that constructors and Flavs job may well depend on it...

I despise that creature more than anyone in F1 for destroying a whole year for Fisichella. for the first time this season, I wish Mclaren had won it. It will be horrible to see that b#####d dancing around at the next race after alonso is confirmed. too late for mclaren though.

People are more interested in the drivers title but they don't look at the drivers title and say "Renault won that". You like and Schumachers championships and you know he won most with Ferrari, but you dont think that Ferrari won them, you think he must be a good driver.

It doesn't matter what Flavio says because at the end of the day the big boss at Renault wants that constructors title...

what do u want him to do?? he's got a low budget.. he cant make the car go as fast as the mercs!! so he's making good with what he CAN win..

he did not sabotage anything!! i cant believe why everyones saying that!! i mean come on ppl!! u'd a friggin walnut brained idoit to sabotage ur own team!!

He is Alonso's manager, of course he want Alonso to win the WDC he is getting paid by the bloody guy!!! I am with you with the sabotage thing, Flavio doesn't know enough about F1 cars to be able to break one :P

I would agree that they did sabotage Fisi earlier in the season, however it seems very unlikely that FA would lose his title now, so no point in doing it.

Although he might only want the WDC, I doubt he would say no to the WCC, and all that takes is for Fisi to finish in points from now on.

I think it is extremely unlikely that a team would deliberately sabotage 1 of their own cars. Interestingly at the belgian gp Ron Dennis said that the WCC is more important, cos mclaren are trying to build a brand or something like that

You guys are forgetting something...

Flavio doesnt own Renault...he is just an employee...

Renault as a car manufacturer wouldnt tolerate all the stupidity you are believing...

Please...just think...

Yes, I expect Flav doesnt care about renault's image, like Ron cares about Mclaren as a brand name. Flav just wants to see his protoge Alonso win win win

Yes, I expect Flav doesnt care about renault's image, like Ron cares about Mclaren as a brand name. Flav just wants to see his protoge Alonso win win win

You dont know what you are saying...If Renault doesnt get results (as a team that represents a big car manufacturer) they could go out the sport. The money and the risk is too big...open your mind, dont think with your stomach.