Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

amjay

Belgium Gp - Mclaren Jinx

Well the Mclaren jinx surely hasnt come to an end.... i wonder if it ever will... a 1-2 finish here would have gotten them ahead of renault in the constructors..... i dont know if im right or wrong coz i dont know wht happen between montoya and pizza but as far as i am concerned pizza boy took montoya out and he shouldn race again!!!! (this is emotions.. nobody take this personaly plz)

right now i dont give a rats a## about both the titles... as far as i am concerned i only want to c a McLaren 1-2 which i have not seen for 4 years ++ now ....

btw driver of the day has definitely got to be button... great race by him... good overtaking stunts :P ...

worst drive of the day has to be pizza and sato ....

I want that Mclaren win constructor championship as they are better team than Renault!

Well the Mclaren jinx surely hasnt come to an end.... i wonder if it ever will... a 1-2 finish here would have gotten them ahead of renault in the constructors..... i dont know if im right or wrong coz i dont know wht happen between montoya and pizza but as far as i am concerned pizza boy took montoya out and he shouldn race again!!!! (this is emotions.. nobody take this personaly plz)

right now i dont give a rats a## about both the titles... as far as i am concerned i only want to c a McLaren 1-2 which i have not seen for 4 years ++ now ....

btw driver of the day has definitely got to be button... great race by him... good overtaking stunts :P   ...

worst drive of the day has to be pizza and sato ....

:huh:

The driver of the day was Monteiro. The worst driving came from Fisi, Sato and Jungleboy - in that order - but significant mention must go to Narain Karthikeyan for his dangerous activities.