Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Trulli On Monteiro

"Today I was definitely capable of fighting for a podium. The car was very quick, and we were able to run at the same pace as the McLarens early on. The car was handling well and we were very good on the tyres. But when the safety car came out we had to make a quick decision about which tyres to take. The track was still damp so I asked to stay on intermediates but the team decided to put me on dry tyres. It was a bit of a gamble and as it turned out it was not the right choice. When I came out I was barely able to maintain the pace of the safety car and we went to the back after we stopped again. I worked my way back up through the field but late on I was following Monteiro when he accidently hit the pit limiter button. I had no way of avoiding him and I hit him, losing my front wing and going off into the wall."

all said and done an 8th place finish is an 8th place finish and you have to give credit to TM for that.

p.s. admin i am having some probs with accesing and posting in the forum. is it something to do with the server? be grateful if you clarify

Trying to justify Pablitos **** ups? Still thinking that it wasnt Pablos fault in Turkey?

"Ohhh he broke my difuser! snif snif"...but he did the fastest lap of the race with the "broken difuser". LOL! He cant even make a half decent lie. If Pablos had 1/10 th of Monteiros brain (or Raikkonen

Trying to justify Pablitos **** ups? Still thinking that it wasnt Pablos fault in Turkey?

"Ohhh he broke my difuser! snif snif"...but he did the fastest lap of the race with the "broken difuser". LOL! He cant even make a half decent lie. If Pablos had 1/10 th of Monteiros brain (or Raikkonen

I'm not even going to bother debating with you on this subject, as it was done to death in another thread. Should you decide to educate yourself, please feel free to look in the archives.

Opps. And once again FIA says it wasnt Monteiro

Ok mate, try not to be so obvious in supporting your countryman. Take your rose inted glasses off, Monteirno though very reliable, has been absolute crap, and slow, minus today! What on earth are you on about? I must say though that incident with him and monty in Turkey was a hard one to call, and I think Montoya was far too impatient! Nethertheless, i really dont think anyone feels threatened by monteiro, hes nothing!

Ok mate, try not to be so obvious in supporting your countryman. Take your rose inted glasses off, Monteirno though very reliable, has been absolute crap, and slow, minus today! What on earth are you on about? I must say though that incident with him and monty in Turkey was a hard one to call, and I think Montoya was far too impatient! Nethertheless, i really dont think anyone feels threatened by monteiro, hes nothing!

What a lame attempt to get on my nerves. Pathetic. Try harder next time.

Well, at least he doesnt try to help his carrer by using the "David Beckham factor" like some others i know... :lol: Maybe we will see Jenson Buttman in the future entering a Tokyo stadium with 100thousand pre-teen girls acting as if its being a religious experience. Maybe thats why he wants to stay at Bar-Honda.

Metrosexual "pretty-boy" :lol:

Who cares if Jenson's loved, I certainly dont, Fair play to him actually. I have always said if youve goit it, flaunt it! Why not? Its the same with pop stars like britney, your looks arnt there forever, so you may aswell use it hadnt you! Anyway back to the subject, i simply didnt try to get on your nerves, i was just stating you are wearing rose tinted glass's as although hes the most succesfull rookie ever, dosnt make him good!

Sorry Cavallino but can you please change your sig as its bloody disturbing! LOL

Yeah can't stand looking at that excresence myself.

Yeah can't stand looking at that  excresence myself.

I dig your sig. I can't stand him myself. Sometimes I am mesmerised by the absolute garbage that comes out his big fat mouth!!!

what was the sig?

"I was following Monteiro when he accidently hit the pit limiter button."

:lol: This definitely goes in the Sato files. So now it's clear that to do a 'Sato' is to press the kill switch when coming onto the grid, and now to do a 'Monteiro' is to hit the pit limited button whilst racing!

what was the sig?

the sig was

briatore1.jpg

though an excellent representation of flavio engaged in what he loves best, it was too unpalatable for me and others to look at everyday.

what was the sig?

"I was following Monteiro when he accidently hit the pit limiter button."

:lol: This definitely goes in the Sato files. So now it's clear that to do a 'Sato' is to press the kill switch when coming onto the grid, and now to do a 'Monteiro' is to hit the pit limited button whilst racing!

And doing a 'Kimi' is driving the car until it blows into a thousand pieces. Talk about danger.

The fact is the "pit limiter button" is not confirmed, but I believe that could have happened, because on that lap Monteiro lost about 15 seconds, he could have finished the race in the same lap of the leader, for me that could have been more impressive than scoring 1 point. He is a rookie anyway.

looks like flav is talking to alonso on the phone 'oh fernando tell your uncle flavio how you won at imola again, it makes me tingle in my panties'

looks like flav is talking to alonso on the phone 'oh fernando tell your uncle flavio how you won at imola again, it makes me tingle in my panties'

you are sick...

but I hope you could see us celebrate Alonso