Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Trulli On Monteiro

afterall the Spaniards do know how to throw a great party! I also want to go to that tomato throwing thing! :D

I've got over the fact ages ago that Alonso is going to be the 2005 champion. But I think its a real shame that the best driver of the year only takes runner-up

I've got over the fact ages ago that Alonso is going to be the 2005 champion. But I think its a real shame that the best driver of the year only takes runner-up

I think you have a little trouble with concepts...the BEST is going to be the CHAMPION...you could name Kimi the FASTEST driver...but not the BEST certainly

indeed, if kimi was the best, why cant he drive usuing with his head like JB and FA, who both have suffered no mechanical problems (apart from JB in malaysia (Honda's fault) and Bahrain (BAR's fault as they admitted it))

If Montiero hit the speed limiter it was clearly his fault and he obvisouly didn't earn the 8th place, Trulli most certainly would have been infront of him...

Where did TM said he touched the pit button? All i've seen is trulli saying he did. And if he did? it was a mistake like Cristian albers made when hit i'm 2 times from beind... and villeneuve made a mistake and hit i'm beind..

I think you have a little trouble with concepts...the BEST is going to be the CHAMPION...you could name Kimi the FASTEST driver...but not the BEST certainly

The best driver does not necessarily win the world title every year! There is a hugely significant mechanical element to F1. I could name numerous champions who won the title by virtue of having the best car, not because they were the best driver

The best driver does not necessarily win the world title every year! There is a hugely significant mechanical element to F1.  I could name numerous champions who won the title by virtue of having the best car, not because they were the best driver

No alonso does not have the better car! So its not by luck hes going to be this years WDC, its by the use of his noggin' and the fact hes a top top driver!

No alonso does not have the better car! So its not by luck hes going to be this years WDC, its by the use of his noggin' and the fact hes a top top driver!

Alonso does have the best car because it is much more reliable than the McLaren.

no that is not true, he does not have the best car as if he did it would be the fastest too! Both cars have faults but i think regardless of reliability the mclaren is a supreme package, the only fault is reliability! The supreme package in MY opinion is the best!

no that is not true, he does not have the best car as if he did it would be the fastest too! Both cars have faults but i think regardless of reliability the mclaren is a supreme package, the only fault is reliability! The supreme package in MY opinion is the best!

The best car does not necessarily have to be the fastest car.

Alonso has the best car on the grid and has taken advantage of the fact that he is the only person with that car. he's a good driver but kimi's better.

Alonso has the better car in terms of reliability, Kimi has the better car in terms of speed. The best car would be a combination of speed and reliability eg. Ferrari 2002. I think Alonso is a deserving champion.

i agree.. alonso deserves this wdc! I also think that Renault should have got the constructors championship mainly cuz they have done an amazing job with the budget they had.. I'm not saying that mc laren don deserve it.. but if the wcc was bassed on effeciency, then renault definetly deserve it.. McLaren should actually be given a totally new award!! I dunno what they did.. but they made their car go super super fast! pity its not very reliable..

i agree.. alonso deserves this wdc! I also think that Renault should have got the constructors championship mainly cuz they have done an amazing job with the budget they had.. I'm not saying that mc laren don deserve it.. but if the wcc was bassed on effeciency, then renault definetly deserve it.. McLaren should actually be given a totally new award!! I dunno what they did.. but they made their car go super super fast! pity its not  very reliable..

However, it sucks to see somebody cruising around and becoming the Champ when the other guy doing all the work.

Well u guessed right, I am a Kimi fan.

Yea kimi's been driving his bollocks off with such determination. Alonso's just been gifted the wins, and last few races qualifies 2/3/4, cruises round and just picks up the points