Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Trulli On Monteiro

:lol::lol::lol: flying colours of my country in the same banner jems, all thanks to ecap. a million thanks again ecapdeville

Alonso has the better car in terms of reliability, Kimi has the better car in terms of speed. The best car would be a combination of speed and reliability eg. Ferrari 2002. I think Alonso is a deserving champion.

Oh of course. Fernando and Kimi both deserve to win the world title. Much is made of the McLaren

Kimi has been doing fantastically well this season, only to have the car let him down. I have lost count of the amount of times a McLaren has been leading the race from the first lap, only to have the car let the driver down after about half the race. Kimi deserves the drivers championship, Renault deserve the constructors, in my opinion

Kimi has been doing fantastically well this season, only to have the car let him down.  I have lost count of the amount of times a McLaren has been leading the race from the first lap, only to have the car let the driver down after about half the race.

Indeed.

he just drives the crap out of his car. and when he flat spotted that tire that led to the 11th place finish at nurburgring, I don't think that was the car's fault.

That was the one true mistake if you want to call it, that Kimi has made this year. The entire rest have been McLaren's fault. Even though Kimi did flat spot his tyre, he showed what a talent he is to push on and nearly win the race. I really hoped he would have won that race as it would have gone down as one of the better wins in a GP.

The broken driveshaft, tyre valve, and all the other failures in Kimi's car have not been his fault. The history books will show Alonso as WDC, but if only a few things had not turned to Sh#te for Kimi, it might have been different.

had he won that and not spun in Monza and got a podium there the gap to FA would have been reduced by around 13 points. don't get me wrong i am not blaming Kimi( 95% of the blame goes to Mercedes for providing such an unreliable engine) .sad really this championship would have been mighty close. still everything to play for in the constructors we still have a battle of the teams......