Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Pizzonia & Sato Penalized After Accidents

Takuma Sato and Antonio Pizzonia have both been penalized for their roles in collisions during the Belgian GP.

Sato hit Michael Schumacher under braking at the safety car restart, putting both cars out of the race. The World Champion visited the stewards during the race and voiced his opinion about the Japanese driver, who claimed that Michael braked early and caused him to lock up on the damp track.

The stewards had little time for Sato

is monteiro's car bulletproof?! he seems to have been involved in a few tangles this season, yet has finished every race, this one in the points!

Sato is really having a dire season, although I did feel quite sorry for him when schumi hit his visor down...

As for Pizza... well, they should have seen that one coming really.

is monteiro's car bulletproof?! he seems to have been involved in a few tangles this season, yet has finished every race, this one in the points!

its certainly the more reliable jordan and he has been extremely lucky to get away unscathed when he has screwed up like in this race. he didnt even get a grid penalty :angry:

I wonder why they didn't give Pizza 10 grid penalty!! Even if Nick takes over in Brazil.

Sato is a complete fool who should be barred from driving a formula one car. If Ferrari never made the tyre mistake then Michael could possibly have won the race due to a very competitve stint lapping faster than the leaders.

If Ferrari never made the tyre mistake then Michael could possibly have won the race due to a very competitve stint lapping faster than the leaders.

Dont you think thats a bit over expectant, he wasnt faster than the leaders, more equalling them! He wouldnt have won!

Sato is a complete fool who should be barred from driving a formula one car. If Ferrari never made the tyre mistake then Michael could possibly have won the race due to a very competitve stint lapping faster than the leaders.

That last statement is incorrect Lawerence.

Before the deployment of SC, MS was faster by 0.139 sec over Kimi on lap 10. MS was faster than JPM on lap 9 by 0.269 sec and lap 10 by 0.119.

nah even schumi admitted they couldnt have won. but the wrong tyre choice had already happened when he got satoed. 5-6th was the ebst they could have hoped for then. before that, 3rd 4th

Ok he would have been 3rd or 4th if he would finish the race. But Schumi has also become more nervous driver since he's fighting for positions 5-10!

Michael lost a significant amount of points due to Sato's ineptness. I think it's gonna be a long two weeks for the Sato fans on here! :lol: I know it's not mentioned here, but did anyone see Narain dicing with Jacques? Narain's nuts, he tried to cut Jacques off at the end of the straight after Eau Rouge. He turned in on the outside when Jacques was there, then ran right off into the grass and then proceeded to swerve left and right when JV took a look to pass. I was major PO'd at Narain, so I can only imagine what Dan thought! Even Martin Brundle had a go, saying it was formula ford tactics. Crazy stuff, but I'm still one happy boy!

even i was thinking- swell, idiot messes up the one overtaking move he makes. and i was praying too, for it was JV !!!!!!!!

It is a pity to see JPM reducing his own record of wins to help Kimi. If he had just driven his own race, he would have won and Kimi would still only have had 2 points more than Alonso. JPM is a charger, and that's what we need more of. Ron get your nose out of Kimi's arse and look after McLaren.

"even i was thinking- swell, idiot messes up the one overtaking move he makes. and i was praying too, for it was JV !!!!!!!!"

I was actually thinking how awkward that would have been for you since you're a fan of both drivers. Anyways, it's all academic now. Jacques got the points, that's all that matters. It should shut the press up for a day or two!

it was.....JV was slower in that part of the race and i hoped NK will make it through cleanly but.....that's the way it happens I guess

nojvnof1 you've managed to talk about jv's race in every topic it seems today! well done to jv for putting in a performance worthy of a good f1 driver, but don't downplay jenson's move on him at pouhon, it was incredible! This was yet another race where JPM has been very unlucky, despite driving very well. I would've liked to see him have a defensive fight with Ralf

"even i was thinking- swell, idiot messes up the one overtaking move he makes. and i was praying too, for it was JV !!!!!!!!"

He almost took Alonso out too! :angry:

Michael lost a significant amount of points due to Sato's ineptness. I think it's gonna be a long two weeks for the Sato fans on here! :lol: I know it's not mentioned here, but did anyone see Narain dicing with Jacques? Narain's nuts, he tried to cut Jacques off at the end of the straight after Eau Rouge. He turned in on the outside when Jacques was there, then ran right off into the grass and then proceeded to swerve left and right when JV took a look to pass. I was major PO'd at Narain, so I can only imagine what Dan thought! Even Martin Brundle had a go, saying it was formula ford tactics. Crazy stuff, but I'm still one happy boy!

Yes, Sato was yet again disappointing and I think that his F1 career is effectively over at the end of this season, thankfully. Narain, the most generous pay driver in the history of F1, was yet again disappointing especially compared to his team-mate who managed to score a point. It was highly amusing when Narain botched an overtaking manoeuvre at Les Combes and left the circuit, midair at one stage!

"nojvnof1 you've managed to talk about jv's race in every topic it seems today! well done to jv for putting in a performance worthy of a good f1 driver, but don't downplay jenson's move on him at pouhon, it was incredible!"

:lol: yeah I have haven't I. It's been 3 months since JV had a decent result so I'm making the most of it. For all we know JV may only have 3 races left in F1, because until BMW confirms JV then I'm not taking anything for granted. As for JB's move, it was brilliant, although he was significantly helped by the fact that JV had 90 kg worth of fuel on board and JV tyres were cold, still a perfectly timed move and great, clean racing from both drivers.