Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Pizzonia & Sato Penalized After Accidents

when was that. i missed it somehow

I was talking about JV

In the first corner, JV didnt get the breaking line properly, and when he corrected Alonso was there!...scary moment!

ah I remember, yeah it was a little naughty from Jacques :lol: JV outbraked himself at the first corner after the restart, JV ran wide, lost placed to Ralf and Kimi, and just as Alonso went to overtake he did a little chop on Alonso.

I remember that now! I actually said to my wife at the time it reminds me of what women do on the road - fail to check their blind spots

what do you expect - women are so bloody touchy when it comes to sexism in any form - the stupid thing is, women are generally ridiculously sexist to us blokes!

I was talking about JV

In the first corner, JV didnt get the breaking line properly, and when he corrected Alonso was there!...scary moment!

yeah i know. cheek in the form of JV :lol:

yeah i know. cheek in the form of JV :lol:

JV was driving aggressively yes but he had every right to defend his position. He also probably realised that if he was aggressive, Fernando would yield because of his title ambitions

I bet it wasn't very nice....that's a terrible generalisation!!

JV was driving aggressively yes but he had every right to defend his position.  He also probably realised that if he was aggressive, Fernando would yield because of his title ambitions

what do you expect - women are so bloody touchy when it comes to sexism in any form - the stupid thing is, women are generally ridiculously sexist to us blokes!

Indeed, reverse-sexism is endorsed wholeheartedly in all corners (government, the workplace, etc) while sexism is, of course, abhored. This explains why reverse-sexism is so much more frequent now...

JV was driving aggressively yes but he had every right to defend his position.  He also probably realised that if he was aggressive, Fernando would yield because of his title ambitions

sexism against men is just as common as sexism against women, the government seem to be under the impression that sexism will go away, so now there are more cases of women being favoured over men just because firms are under the impression women are more likely to complain about sex-discrimination than men. As for women never checking their blind spots, I can agree with that one (I always check each blind spot 20 times of course;) I should seriously start checking though... )

"I have been quite critical of both actually!"

quite fairly, in both situations.

"I think its more likely that JV is just a nutter and didnt care who was next to him"

:lol: No, I think JV knew exactly what he was doing and to whom!

sexism against men is just as common as sexism against women, the government seem to be under the impression that sexism will go away, so now there are more cases of women being favoured over men just because firms are under the impression women are more likely to complain about sex-discrimination than men.  As for women never checking their blind spots, I can agree with that one (I always check each blind spot 20 times of course;) I should seriously start checking though... )

My mum told me that she would hire a men over a women, if they have the same ability because they don't have to go for maternity leave, don't have to stay home when child is sick etc (even when the women is more hardworking, yes!!). Naturally I was very mad at her, but she said it's all about making money worth.

My mum told me that she would hire a men over a women, if they have the same ability because they don't have to go for maternity leave, don't have to stay home when child is sick etc (even when the women is more hardworking, yes!!). Naturally I was very mad at her, but she said it's all about making money worth.

:o

:o

don't have to stay home when child is sick etc (even when the women is more hardworking, yes!!).

you know i have seen it happen.......women even quitting their jobs to look after their child. it is sad but it happens......

I agree with RR, Women are a bit of a pian (no offence of course) Us men are just simple and effective :D