Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cavallino

Rigged Rig Theory Continued

Fisichella suffered another 'inexplicable' problem in Spa. wonder what failed this time, or mysteriously failed to function.

Giancarlo Fisichella was at a loss to explain what caused his spectacular exit from the Belgian Grand Prix.

The Italian was making good progress from 13th on the grid

I think all is explained in the final paragraph. I think Fisi made a mistake!

Dont take to serious ...they dont know what they are saying

Quite simple really, fisico made a mistake. Why do you insist on these silly pathetic theories! Why the **** would an F1 team risk losing the WCC just to make a driver shine. Its clear to everyone fisico made a blatant mistake, and he isn't the only person ever to go off at eau rouge! These threads are becoming repetitive and tiresome!

Quite simple really, fisico made a mistake. Why do you insist on these silly pathetic theories! Why the **** would an F1 team risk losing the WCC just to make a driver shine. Its clear to everyone fisico made a blatant mistake, and he isn't the only person ever to go off at eau rouge! These threads are becoming repetitive and tiresome!

well said dear friend :)

well said dear friend  :)

seriously though, am i the only one finding these theories tiresome and pathetic when the real answer is seen so clearly! Hence he went ton the wet curb and spun, nothing unusual about that, HE MADE A MISTAKE, DEAL WITH IT!!!!

"seriously though, am i the only one finding these theories tiresome and pathetic when the real answer is seen so clearly!"

you're not, believe me!!!