Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nojvnof1

Ryan Briscoe...

Has anyone else seen Ryan Briscoe's smash at the IRL race this past weekend? One of the most horrifying I've ever seen. Luckily he escaped with broken collarbones, bruised lungs and a few other injuries, none life threatening thankfully.

Hadn't heard, or seen it!

Good to hear he'll be ok though. Thats what you get for being an IRL dirver though, i guess....

I saw this in the Paper a few days ago :o Couldn't believe it when I saw it. Hopefully, after a few weeks out, he should be ok again.

Has anyone else seen Ryan Briscoe's smash at the IRL race this past weekend? One of the most horrifying I've ever seen. Luckily he escaped with broken collarbones, bruised lungs and a few other injuries, none life threatening thankfully.

I was out of town and could only tape either the F1 race or the IRL race, and there was obviously no choice to be made. Does anyone know where you can download a clip of the crash? Not that I'm voyeuristic or anything, but it sounds quite terrible, and therefore a good reminder just how dangerous motor racing can be...........

I was out of town and could only tape either the F1 race or the IRL race, and there was obviously no choice to be made. Does anyone know where you can download a clip of the crash? Not that I'm voyeuristic or anything, but it sounds quite terrible, and therefore a good reminder just how dangerous motor racing can be...........

2005_Indycar_Chicagoland_Briscoe_small.JPG:o

ryanscrash2.jpg:o

---------------------------------------------

I found a clip of the accident; Here

B) good job CC just shows how lucky both Ryan and Alex Barron both were, stop the madness dissband the IRL before someone gets killed again.......................

What a crash!

I remembered Greg Moore...

Good news he is ok

2005_Indycar_Chicagoland_Briscoe_small.JPG:o

ryanscrash2.jpg:o

---------------------------------------------

I found a clip of the accident; Here

now that's one HELL of a 'holy 5h1t!!!" moment....

and he got away with relatively minor injuries? I see that as something of a miracle, but also a testament to the protection the car offered*.. in a car more than a few years older he probably wouldda been killed.

*not taking away from the safety of rally cars so please don't read this comment that way... I see the tragic events at Wales Rally GB as a (hopefully) one-off.