Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Spa Video Clips

Beware huge files......

Clicky here

Good find Monty, how'd you stumble across that page....

I just watched the Button pass on JV for the first time since seeing it live on TV, and it is obvious that JV went off line through Pouhon to allow JB by. You can clearly see JV pull to the inside of the dry line about halfway through the corner, as he knew JB had gotten alongside after his poor exit from the unnamed left after Rivage, and that he was not going to be able to hold him off on the entrance to Fagnes with the heavy fuel load he was carrying.

Credit to JB for recognizing this opportunity, but all in all, hardly a pass worthy of the praise that has been heaped upon him since.

It tries to play in media player and doesnt work. is there a direct link to the files so I dont have to use media player, media player sucks.

These are clips that reside on my harddisk. I can use yousendit.com and paste a link if you want. What would you like? Taku & Sato.....

Good find Monty, how'd you stumble across that page....

I just watched the Button pass on JV for the first time since seeing it live on TV, and it is obvious that JV went off line through Pouhon to allow JB by. You can clearly see JV pull to the inside of the dry line about halfway through the corner, as he knew JB had gotten alongside after his poor exit from the unnamed left after Rivage, and that he was not going to be able to hold him off on the entrance to Fagnes with the heavy fuel load he was carrying.

Credit to JB for recognizing this opportunity, but all in all, hardly a pass worthy of the praise that has been heaped upon him since.

Oh Boy, you have stirred up the hornets nest. Run for cover :D:D:D

I think JB deserves some credit at least, its not as if its the easiest corner to overtake on is it!

I think JB deserves some credit at least, its not as if its the easiest corner to overtake on is it!

Ben, I did give him credit for recognizing when someone is pulling over to let him by. I thought I was being pretty fair................

Ben, I did give him credit for recognizing when someone is pulling over to let him by. I thought I was being pretty fair................

:lol::lol::lol: Well he was fair but it looks like the storm has began. lol

:lol::lol::lol: Well he was fair but it looks like the storm has began. lol

:lol: just wait till jemstride reads this then you'll know what's storm

:lol: just wait till jemstride reads this then you'll know what's storm

Nothing yet....... apparently they're going to keep us waiting......... <_<<_<<_<<_<

I just watched it again, and I have to say - Boy that JV is a class act. He knows when he's lost the corner to the other guy, and doesn't take any stupid chances and risk taking them both off to prevent being passed. If only MS, NK, AP, MW, and so many others could watch and learn, they might begin to understand a thing or two about sportsmanship. That, more than anything, is what modern F1 is missing, and although I hate to say it, JV is one of the last among a dying breed who seem to fully appreciate that.

I just watched it again, and I have to say - Boy that JV is a class act. He knows when he's lost the corner to the other guy, and doesn't take any stupid chances and risk taking them both off to prevent being passed. If only MS, NK, AP, MW, and so many others could watch and learn, they might begin to understand a thing or two about sportsmanship. That, more than anything, is what modern F1 is missing, and although I hate to say it, JV is one of the last among a dying breed who seem to fully appreciate that.

i agree completely but you don't have to worry about NK. i am positive he won't get a seat next year :(:(:(