Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jenson_Rules

Tragedy At Wales Rally Gb!!!

I do feel really sorry for Markko though, it must be awful losing someone like that, poor guy. I can only hope that he doesn't blame himself for the death of his co driver :(

Indeed, accidents do happen, and i highly doubt the death of michael park was a result of markko driving recklessly, taking too many risks, I hope he rests in peace. I feel very sorry for his family and markko, muct be very hard! Its difficult losing someone close to you as i should know!

I tried showing respect, but Wez's lack of with mentioning MS in here prevented me from doing so.

Wez deserves no critisizm for what he said, he payed his respects and what he said about MS is quite true. Well said wez :)

I'm not sure, schumi can be a dark horse with his intentions and with that he feels, he has suprised me in the past. I think if this had happened in F1, he may well have done just what loeb did.

++ Points to you.

Oh: can the doors on a rally car open, or are they like NASCAR where they have to climb in the window?

Henri Toivenen in the Lancia S4? Spelled the end of the Group B monsters, fortunately.

Your post was rather crass, Wez.

Yes I believe you are correct

++ Points to you.

Oh: can the doors on a rally car open, or are they like NASCAR where they have to climb in the window?

They are to use the NHRA term door-slamers

Indeed, accidents do happen, and i highly doubt the death of michael park was a result of markko driving recklessly, taking too many risks, I hope he rests in peace. I feel very sorry for his family and markko, muct be very hard! Its difficult losing someone close to you as i should know!

Fully Agreed

I do feel really sorry for Markko though, it must be awful losing someone like that, poor guy. I can only hope that he doesn't blame himself for the death of his co driver :(

Sadly I think most decent people in that situation would feel at least some self-blaming and self-doubt. It would take a hell of a long time to fully recover from the sheer shock of something like that, but I hope he doesn't quit because of this tragic event.

and Wez, seriously, no need.