Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Ron's Letter To Kimi

Ron Dennis has confirmed that he wrote and sent a letter to the management of Kimi Raikkonen after the Finn's spate of alcohol-fuelled episodes. With the latest incident allegedly occurring at the recent Monza test, the McLaren principal was moved to go further than a verbal reprimand.

"I explained in a friendly and polite manner that we have a responsibility to our partners," Ron told Sunday's Bild newspaper, "and that there are clauses in the contract requiring all team members to behave appropriately."

Certainly, though, Dennis' warning letter should not be seen as any indicator that McLaren is tiring of the speedy 'iceman'. Mercedes' Norbert Haug again denied that the 25-year-old driver has already signed something ahead of a 2007 Ferrari switch. "In my view he will continue with us, 100 per cent," said the German.

SOURCE

The letter that Kimi received reads something like that

Dear Kimi can we remind you that you can only show your d#ck by contractual agreement only to me, Adrian or senior key staff. Please don't show it to everybody as it is very small and could therefore damage McLaren's image for the public. If you were the Rocco Siffredi of F1 it'll be ok but with such a tiny thing! So please once again restrain yourself as this is your last warning.

Ron Dennis

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dear Kimi can we remind you that you can only show your d#ck by contractual agreement only to me, Adrian or senior key staff. Please don't show it to everybody as it is very small and could therefore damage McLaren's image for the public. If you were the Rocco Siffredi of F1 it'll be ok but with such a tiny thing! So please once again restrain yourself as this is your last warning.

Ron Dennis

:D:D:D

Ron Dennis

:clap3::clap3:

Ron Dennis

:banana:

Ron Dennis

Good 1! :roll:

Kimi's reaction to this letter: :yikes::yikes::wtf:

:punk:

ok, you cant have sex and still be a virgin! That isnt funny AR5!

Dont worry JR, when Kimi

Ron Dennis

:roll::roll::tiphat:

is that an american company, that would explain it!

HAHAHA

HAHAHA

Oh yeah, what country doesn't have an f1 race now? That's what I thought. Now shut up.