Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CC

Which F1 car do you think is the best looking car ever?

I myself have always loved the 1997 Prost.

prost_1997.jpg

No question, the 1982 Ferrari 126 C2. Despite Gilles Villeneuve's tragic death, this was one of the most beautiful cars to ever grace the F1 grid.

1988 & 1989 Mclaren...

mclaren88893az.jpg

:specool:

Agreed ecap!!!

Hey Knight The Prof that is a superb photo of Sennas Lotus's... You take it? :)

:D Yes those are nice cars, the Williams looks esp. good.......

:D Yes those are nice cars, the Williams looks esp. good.......

Indeed. All the Rothmans branded Williams cars looked great, I was also partial to prior Williams cars as well

:D Jim Clark's '66 Lotus was a bitchin looking car, it looked like it was going 100mph just sitting there.

I detest tobacco flavoured colous schemes, for example Mclaren proudly adopt the colour scheme of any tobacco / booze company that sponsors them to avoid turning out in that horrible orange.

I liked the F1-2001, however I love the cars that were not splattered with ugly sponsor logos.

I detest tobacco flavoured colous schemes, for example Mclaren proudly adopt the colour scheme of any tobacco / booze company that sponsors them to avoid turning out in that horrible orange.

you do know that all Ferrari F1 cars from 1997 onwards have been painted in 'Marlboro Red' as opposed to the traditional Scarlet Red?!?! Ferrari are just as bad in that case.

you do know that all Ferrari F1 cars from 1997 onwards have been painted in 'Marlboro Red' as opposed to the traditional Scarlet Red?!?! Ferrari are just as bad in that case.

Nice job nojvnof1! I didn't know that.

So correct you are!

I''m going out on a limb Senna, to assume that the McLaren second from bottom is the MP4/15.