Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Who Is The Nicest Driver In Formula 1

OK this has nothing to do with who your favourite driver is but i am wondering who you guys think is the nicest (in terms of personality) driver on the formula 1 grid. This also has nothing to do with talent just their personality.

DC for me - never heard him say a harsh word about anyone, is always willing to talk to journalists and fans, and likes a good laugh

MS is also a nice guy off the F1 circuit.......but then many are nice off the F1 circuit.....but yeah DC is a good option....

I would say Alonso is a decent guy, he is always chipper in the paddock, DC is also a very good guy.

MS is also a nice guy off the F1 circuit.......but then many are nice off the F1 circuit.....but yeah DC is a good option....

Dont shoot me down for saying this, But Ive heard lots of journalists/Reporters saying what an a$$ MS is off the track. Even in the press conferences he shows it at times.

I would say Button, Montoya, Alonso, Coulthard & Barrichello are all nice guys.

People may not think of Monty as a nice guy but a mate of mine met him in Australia and said he was so friendly and down to earth.

I met Eddie Irvine, he also seemed quite cool.

well you could be right but you know he involves himself in a lot of social activities......hence my thought........

DC is a good choice, but I think it's more likely to be Sato. He seems to be a genuinely nice bloke.

Yeah MS is very often moody. Alonso comes across nice but many times I see him shaking his fist at back-markers just cos he's trying to lap them, when really its his own fault. And monaco and imola last year he collided with ralf, then made nasty comments in the press saying ralf enjoys crashing into people - not nice

I think Ralf does like crashing into people though!

DC is a good choice, but I think it's more likely to be Sato. He seems to be a genuinely nice bloke.

ah good point that :thumb:

OK this has nothing to do with who your favourite driver is but i am wondering who you guys think is the nicest (in terms of personality) driver on the formula 1 grid. This also has nothing to do with talent just their personality.

Who cares? This should be in the cafe...

Who cares? This should be in the cafe...

No cos its to do with formula 1, Leave those decisions to mods, if you can!!! Whats your opinion on the matter then grumpy-boy

I can see a long and fruitful relationship forming between Jemstride & Bajo39. :P

By the way, Bajo who do you support in F1(well who do you like & support I suppose)?

I would say RB for letting Shumi pass by for all those years.

next year should be FM.

I voted for DC as well. He seems to be one of last of the old school gentlemen drivers even though he is not old school.

Most of the others are pretty nice. JPM, not at all (sorry JPM Fans). I saw him push past an 8 or 9 year old kid looking for an autograph with nobody around :nono1: and then only spend 10 min signing autographs saying it was to hot. Meanwhile his fans had been waiting in line for 2-3 hours and longer.

:mf_tongue:

By the way, Phil Hill who is just a couple of years older than JPM wink wink ;) stayed and signed autographs until everyone that wanted one got one (close to 2 hrs). It was an honor to meet and talk to him. CLASS ACT (old school) :thbup::thbup::thbup:

This was all at USGP last year (04)

I would say RB for letting Shumi pass by for all those years.

next year should be FM.

heha!!hehe not a good one.rb let ms pass him all these years just to stay at ferrari

You missed one of them off the list and replaced it with a pizza delivery boy! Because of this, I now have to vote DC.

DC told my brother to p**s off, literally

Nicest guy according to my brother who went to Australia 2004 was Sato and then Button in terms of fan friendliness

Michael and Kimi were arrogant Sh#ts

He had no problem getting Montoya to sign and said Montoya was a nice guy and smiling

DC told my brother to p**s off, literally

Nicest guy according to my brother who went to Australia 2004 was Sato and then Button in terms of fan friendliness

Michael and Kimi were arrogant Sh#ts

He had no problem getting Montoya to sign and said Montoya was a nice guy and smiling

I am sure Montoya is generally unpleasant towards his fans, he is certainly not very nice to cameramen!

This is a daft topic but I would say that Fernando, Jenson, DC, Sato and Fizzy are all noticeably outgoing, friendly and approachable.

My votes for DC. Nice chap and well articulated.

I think because he's one of the few drivers with English as his first language. For some reason I just like the guy. He seems like a cool dude to hang at the bar with, shoot some pool.