Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Qualifying Brazil

Alright, we'll let you go this time Monty.

Mr. Tantrums. If you go back to that thread, I sought your permmision for posting the grid order, and surprisingly you were being polite, and said that I was being civil.

What the **** are you on about policing me you peice of Sh#t? Have you forgotten the last couple of weeks the way you have been behaving? :angry:

Useless a##hole

What the **** are you on about policing me you peice of Sh#t? Have you forgotten the last couple of weeks the way you have been behaving? :angry:

Useless a##hole

:lol:

I was just trying to wind you up Monty...

Kiko, don't bother with this moron. If he was a man, he would have apologised to this forum for his behaviour. All that he could come up with is 3700 posts and how great he is? . Such a sorry a## and a pathetic loser. :angry:

Thanks Monty but no worries, i

Impressed with Monteiro but all I can say to Kimi is 'why?'

Why indeed. Hiso nly real competition was his team-mate and Kimi has beaten him easily all season. He must have been on much heavier fuel again.

I am a veteran of over 3,700 posts on this forum, the undisputed leader in daily posting,

You're actually proud of being here what must be most of the time, and not getting out, just for the sake of your post count? Ya see, the rest of us have lives so we can't be here 24/7... and personally I wouldn't want to be anywhere 24/7, which is why we don't have such high daily post counts.

and the undisputed leader in the continuing battle for the freedom of speech and general well-being of the forum members.

Not seen much evidence of THAT meself...

but back on topic... Alonso gave it his all and got a pretty much perfect lap, Kimi made yet another mistake boo-f***in-hoo.... :eusa_think::clap3: I think that says it all and I hope Alonso wins the title with yet another win.

You're actually proud of being here what must be most of the time, and not getting out, just for the sake of your post count? Ya see, the rest of us have lives so we can't be here 24/7... and personally I wouldn't want to be anywhere 24/7, which is why we don't have such high daily post counts.

I work at a computer so during the day it is easy to sneak in a few posts and at home I don't watch TV, other than sports, so I have plenty of time to talk F1. Anyway, F1 is my hobby and researching F1 on the net and in forums is a great way to pass the time between races. If you're accusing me of being an F1 addict, don't bother, I readily admit it and am pround of it. Outside of work, the gym, golf and my girlfriend, I try and dedicate as much time as possible to F1 and this forum.

Not seen much evidence of THAT meself...

Probably because you haven't been here 24/7 ;)

No kimi!!! he screwed himself up for the weekend with that big lockup. Monteiro was quite impressive, faster than both Williams and DC. Klein did quite well, JPM's lap held until Alonso....it shall be very interesting race to turn 1 tomorrow

Hey...where is jemstride?...

The lucky man is on pole...

:clap3:

JV is running heavier in comparison to Massa, they're on differing strategies, this was confirmed by Sauber, so a very good lap by JV considering. Monteiro and Klein look to be on fumes, whilst DC has said he's heavy. Not sure what is happening at Williams, but it's pretty bad. Kimi made a big error but I'm sure some will find a way to blame Montoya for it ;) Alonso looks on course to wrap up the title.

JV is running heavier in comparison to Massa, they're on differing strategies, this was confirmed by Sauber, so a very good lap by JV considering. Monteiro and Klein look to be on fumes, whilst DC has said he's heavy. Not sure what is happening at Williams, but it's pretty bad. Kimi made a big error but I'm sure some will find a way to blame Montoya for it ;) Alonso looks on course to wrap up the title.

jv is most certainly on a 2 stop strategy if he is safely out of trn 1 and does not have prblms with the car reliability he4 has a good chance to be in pts and thn grt DRmt can shutup once and for all

:lol:

narain fan, yeah JV did a very good job in quali, I just hope for the best because Jacques is doing it tough right now. I agree, Jacques seems to be on a two stopper, Massa on a 3.

I don't think anyone on this forum doesn't want to see a head to head battle down to the wire. A repeat of 2003 for Kimi really but 2000 was a great year between Mika and Schumi. I have to hand it to Alonso he has driven with precision through the majority of the season but it is very hard not to make a mistake when you are under the pressure Kimi is under. But then again Kimi is older than Alonso so he should know how to handle this.

I don't think anyone on this forum doesn't want to see a head to head battle down to the wire. A repeat of 2003 for Kimi really but 2000 was a great year between Mika and Schumi. I have to hand it to Alonso he has driven with precision through the majority of the season but it is very hard not to make a mistake when you are under the pressure Kimi is under. But then again Kimi is older than Alonso so he should know how to handle this.

Older and more overrated, Alonso has proven he deserves all the praise he's had this year while Kimi has again turned out to be the nearly-man of Formula One.

You came back? :blink:

The initial plot was to "lure" some of his trusted comrades to another forum. However, his comrades abandoned their posts on the day of the mission. :D So to make a long story short, now the "LONELY"Rebel Leader :roll: who was waging a WAR against the evil moderators for supressing free speech was skulking around the forum for a few days plotting the second move and slowly snuck back in as if nothing happened rotfl4.gif

It was a bad mistake from Raikkonen in qualifying. Monterio and Klien have qualified well but we shall see how much fuel they