Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Who Would Be Williams Best Choice?

Williams best choice  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be Williams best choice as a driver?

• Takuma Sato
    • Tiago Monteiro
    • Sebastien Bourdais
    • Nico Rosberg
    • Antonio Pizzonia
    • Anthony Davidson

Several names have been mentioned regarding Williams secon seat after Jenson confirmed his split with the team...Which is the scenario you would prefer?

Kaciaj, Welcome back :clap3::clap3::clap3:

Where the hell have you been?

Good to see you man.

Hi man!!!!!Thank you very much,I had to do my exams......... :( Poor me....but now I'm back on the street!!!!!Nice to see you and everybody else!!

I voted Monteiro, over the past few GP Monteiro has shown that he has talent and he is one of the few on your list with actuall race experiance. It is imported for Williams to choose someone who has raced in Formula 1 and i think if Monteiro is given the right car he can do very well. But then again i quite like both Minardi and Jordan drivers, all of them have shown alot of potential this season and it will be a shame to see any of them go.

Monteiro is already on the verge to become Williams-Cosworth test pilot. Rosberg will have the seat but Monteiro will be on the shadow of both Webber and Nico.

Why is Bourdais in the list i never knew he was linked but I would have to say williams should gamble on either Nico or Bourdais i rate Bourdais very higly and if they hire the french man he will be the only french man in the field hmm sounds like a marketing opportunity :D

Why is Bourdais in the list i never knew he was linked but I would have to say williams should gamble on either Nico or Bourdais i rate Bourdais very higly and if they hire the french man he will be the only french man in the field hmm sounds like a marketing opportunity :D

It would be but for the fact that Renault has its own team now. Bourdais is an outside-chance.

NIIIIIIIIIIICO ROOOOOOOOOSBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bizarre dream in which nico rosberg and nick heidfeld were involved last night. Nico was walking round this small town near me in his fireproofs and I saw him and asked him to sign something, so me and nico walked into a shop and he signed a snes (super nintendo) for me, then we walked out the shop and I left the snes there (I was also served by one of my friend's mum's in the shop). Then I was walking around and I was wearing my nick cap and nick was walking around (in his cap and bmw shirt) in this small town thing near me, noticed I had his cap on and he came up to talk to me, I took him to the shop shere nico had signed the Snes but someone had stolen it!! So I got a new black one, but the biro nico signed in wouldn't show up on the new snes. Me and nick walked to the market where he bought me a silver pen to sign the black snes. The creepy thing was that both drivers knew my name...... I also got both snes's for free

NIIIIIIIIIIICO ROOOOOOOOOSBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bizarre dream in which nico rosberg and nick heidfeld were involved last night. Nico was walking round this small town near me in his fireproofs and I saw him and asked him to sign something, so me and nico walked into a shop and he signed a snes (super nintendo) for me, then we walked out the shop and I left the snes there (I was also served by one of my friend's mum's in the shop). Then I was walking around and I was wearing my nick cap and nick was walking around (in his cap and bmw shirt) in this small town thing near me, noticed I had his cap on and he came up to talk to me, I took him to the shop shere nico had signed the Snes but someone had stolen it!! So I got a new black one, but the biro nico signed in wouldn't show up on the new snes. Me and nick walked to the market where he bought me a silver pen to sign the black snes. The creepy thing was that both drivers knew my name...... I also got both snes's for free

This is where I stopped reading

Davidson. Great test driver, knows all the tracks thanks to BAR last year, he deserves a seat/

i voted davidson.

dan wheldon should also be on the list, with jacques villeneuve too imo.

Dunno how 2006 will be for Williams, but

Bourdais - F-3000 and USA champion, but have no experience in F-1

Davidson - very good driver, knows F-1 cars good (well).

Rosberg - maybe too young, but very good potenza.

By experience in Racing they are: SB, AD, NR.

So if i gonna create a brand new team and in need of older drivers my choice is SB and AD.

But since Williams has MW, and budjet limitation$, i voted for Rosberg.

i voted davidson.

dan wheldon should also be on the list, with jacques villeneuve too imo.

Slightly odd choices there…hasn’t he just signed a new contract to keep him at the Andretti Green team next season for a title defence?

B) The Ant all the way.................

Why do people rate Davidson?

My meories of him (and they are very limited) are...

1) Crashing a Minardi at Spa

2) Qualifying pathetically bad in Malaysia, and then having a shocking start.

He only had those opportunities, and they were few. The engine was crap in Malaysia.