Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Who Would Be Williams Best Choice?

Williams best choice  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who would be Williams best choice as a driver?

• Takuma Sato
    • Tiago Monteiro
    • Sebastien Bourdais
    • Nico Rosberg
    • Antonio Pizzonia
    • Anthony Davidson

Why is Takuma Sato on your list? Williams already has an engine supplier.

:roll: NICE ONE

BTW, yesterday itv was telling that Sato may get a seat in Jordan(midland) because Toyota will be happy to have Japanese driver in 2006.

Several names have been mentioned regarding Williams secon seat after Jenson confirmed his split with the team...Which is the scenario you would prefer?

After watching Williams over the past few racer, Id say "Tickey The Clown" & "Mickey Mouse" might be a good choices for next season.

Bmw/Button/Hp must be glad to be out of there!

After watching Williams over the past few racer, Id say "Tickey The Clown" & "Mickey Mouse" might be a good choices for next season.

Bmw/Button/Hp must be glad to be out of there!

:clap3:

:rofl: so that would mean Mark Webber and Jenson Button will be at Williams in 2006? But I thought Button just signed with BAR, he hasn't changed his mind again has he?!?! ;):lol:

maybe nico would be too young to come into a good team, being only 20, but minardi have now gone, and the jordan seats look full too. He's a damn good driver, and at 20, is the same age as Fernando Alonso was when he was in minardi. I have full faith in nico being a future world champion, and if he gets a williams drive next season, he may even get the title younger than alonso. A Williams drive as a "first" F1 car isn't half bad.

maybe nico would be too young to come into a good team, being only 20, but minardi have now gone, and the jordan seats look full too. He's a damn good driver, and at 20, is the same age as Fernando Alonso was when he was in minardi. I have full faith in nico being a future world champion, and if he gets a williams drive next season, he may even get the title younger than alonso. A Williams drive as a "first" F1 car isn't half bad.

When Fernando came in F.1 with Minardi he was still just 19.....Rosberg will turn 21 by next summer so there is a little difference between him and Alonso....

gosh that would take the cake if he did .....it really would

It'd take more then the cake!!!

Sato is upto 5? He is the second most popular choice! What is going on, where is the Anti-Sato going?!?!?! :unsure:

I thought Alonso was 20 when he got the minardi drive. Still though, if nico doesn't have to do a years testing like Fernando did, he could still be on for it

Yeah, I think he does too. I was rooting for Albers before Doornbos came and "effectively" wiped the floor with him fairly often, after being in the car in a race situation for a much less length of time. Albers still has potential I think, however, not to the same level as Doornbos

I was rooting for Albers before Doornbos came and "effectively" wiped the floor with him fairly often, after being in the car in a race situation for a much less length of time.

Great, you are the first albers supporter to come out and say that. :thbup:

All the bottom 4 drivers are pretty mediocre, that is why they do not figure anywhere on the list of probables for BMW, Williams etc.

Yet again let us not go overboard with Doorknobs. Though he has decidedly been more impressive than his predecessor Friesacher who managed the feat of being outclassed by albers.

You don't know they are all mediocre, driving a Minardi means you have to deal with a lot more problems than top team drivers, handling for a start is much worse and Doornbos showed good by holding up JVi for such a time.

You don't know they are all mediocre, driving a Minardi means you have to deal with a lot more problems than top team drivers, handling for a start is much worse and Doornbos showed good by holding up JVi for such a time.

Doorknobs is still a bit of an unknown, the other 4 are conclusively mediocre.

1. no top team has shown an interest in signing any of them.

2. They have all made rookie mistakes this season, more than you expect from drivers worthy of being in F1. Albers and Monteiro have been responsible for forcing other cars out of the race.

3. Their lap times are extremely ragged compared to any of the top drivers, none of them are consistently fast throughout a race.

4. None of them have shown any great racecraft in overtaking or blocking, nothing compared to what we have seen from drivers like Alonso, Schumacher, Raikkonen this season.

3. Their lap times are extremely ragged compared to any of the top drivers, none of them are consistently fast throughout a race.

4. None of them have shown any great racecraft in overtaking or blocking, nothing compared to what we have seen from drivers like Alonso, Schumacher, Raikkonen this season.

You have to admit these are a lot harder to achieve in a car that has bad handling problems, look at any car that has problems and the laps times are inconsistant.

Doornbos has managed to keep JVi behind him for quite some time.

Doorknobs is still a bit of an unknown, the other 4 are conclusively mediocre.

1. no top team has shown an interest in signing any of them.

2. They have all made rookie mistakes this season, more than you expect from drivers worthy of being in F1. Albers and Monteiro have been responsible for forcing other cars out of the race.

Bourdais easily.

Bourdais is very good indeed

Nico won the GP2 championship today :D Whilst Heikki was making no end of mistakes, nico drove smoothly and lead (effectivley) all the way, from pole position. Now that's how to win a championship!

Why is Takuma Sato on your list? Williams already has an engine supplier.

Senna, You made a funny..... I knew the lips on your avatar were curling up in the cafe a few days ago. You do have a sense of humor and are not an android..... :clap3::clap3:

NIIIIIIIIIIICO ROOOOOOOOOSBERG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a bizarre dream in which nico rosberg and nick heidfeld were involved last night. Nico was walking round this small town near me in his fireproofs and I saw him and asked him to sign something, so me and nico walked into a shop and he signed a snes (super nintendo) for me, then we walked out the shop and I left the snes there (I was also served by one of my friend's mum's in the shop). Then I was walking around and I was wearing my nick cap and nick was walking around (in his cap and bmw shirt) in this small town thing near me, noticed I had his cap on and he came up to talk to me, I took him to the shop shere nico had signed the Snes but someone had stolen it!! So I got a new black one, but the biro nico signed in wouldn't show up on the new snes. Me and nick walked to the market where he bought me a silver pen to sign the black snes. The creepy thing was that both drivers knew my name...... I also got both snes's for free

kaiser PLEASE SELL ME SOME OF WHAT YOUR TAKING!!!! :D

Slightly odd choices there