Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Alonso, The New King!

congrats alonso, he was adequately good I guess. He will forever be the champion who won by sabotaging his teammate, but yeah.

for flavio on the other hand, :mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue::mf_tongue:

Congratulations Fernando Alonso, 2005 FIA World Formula One Champion. A worthy champion who whilst not in the quickest package, nor the quickest out there, did what he had to do, showed alot of maturity and was the most consistant racer out there.

Big congratulations to all his fans, I know how good you guys are feeling right now, and it's one of the best feelings in the world. Don't know about you lot, but I saw a couple of similarities to JV's title decider in Suzuka. Like Jerez, Interlagos saw the Champion (Alonso) finish behind a McLaren 1-2 and was powered by a Renault engine. I just hope Alonso's career doesn't go down the toilet like my driver's did.

McLaren unreliability has been appalling and JPM

We can have hundreds of excuses and reasons, but a championship is a CHAMPIONSHIP. Alonso won it because he and renault is the best.

Congrats Alonso :clap3:

We can have hundreds of excuses and reasons, but a championship is a CHAMPIONSHIP. Alonso won it because he and renault is the best.

Congrats Alonso :clap3:

while i will not take any credit away from alonso.. i would like to remind you that renault is not the best.... they are SECOND yes SECOND on the constructors title race..... the've not had a single 1-2 finish this year and mclaren have had the only REAL 1-2 finish of the year ... :clap3::clap3::clap3: .....

damn i waited 4 or 5 long years for a mclaren 1-2 and it bein overshadowed damn...... hihihihi anyway congrats alonso... congrats mclaren.... superb 1-2 finish.... jpm definitrly driver of the day... :clap3::clap3:

Fernando Alonso, Campe

World champion well done Alonso but this is for 1 year only. If mclaren produce a reliable car, Alonso won't stand a chance. He wouldn't have stood a chance this year either if mclaren's didnt break down!!

World champion well done Alonso but this is for 1 year only. If mclaren produce a reliable car, Alonso won't stand a chance. He wouldn't have stood a chance this year either if mclaren's didnt break down!!

smallest word in the English Language "if" ..... FA and the team did a great job with reliability, setup and speed, he deserved to win.

Kimi could have won if his team did all three above, but they did not. IF they win the constructors title, it will show that they are the better team overall because they overcame their weakness at the start of the season and bounced back. At least one of the DNF's for Kimi was a direct result of his making a mistake, the rest of HIS problems were team problems, JPM is not just another story, but another book. He made more mistakes than Kimi, but has proved to be faster on more than one occasion. If they get their act together and both KR and JPM lessen their mistakes, they can be the new Ferarri over the next few years. Providing the new engines do not go through the same evolution as this years.

...smallest word in the English Language "if" ..... FA and the team did a great job with reliability, setup and speed, he deserved to win...

Wise man... :eusa_think:^_^

They say- once is an accident, twice is coincidence, the third time is a trend. KR has been

well finally a deserved one-two for Mclaren.so congrats to them for taking the lead in the constructors :clap3:

Yes but we all know that McLaren should have had several 1-2 finishes this year but for unreliability and Montoya

Been saying that for a while now, glad someone finally sees it the same way.

AMEN BROTHER! :king:

and last but not least, Jenson_Rules, I whole heartedly agree and join you in spitting on KR.... lol

:rolleyes:

:king:

No one is saying anything other than given the circumstances Alonso deserves to be world champion but I think it