Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Button's 100 Gp No Wins, No Fast Laps........

Interlagos 2005 was Button's 100 GP entry, :thbdn: 5 years in to his carrer.....

Yet we are to witness the first victory, nor a fast lap from this so called Future WDC.....

What a joke:lol:

BUTT-ON :yawn:

Interlagos 2005 was Button's 100 GP entry, :thbdn: 5 years in to his carrer.....

Yet we are to witness the first victory, nor a fast lap from this so called Future WDC.....

What a joke:lol:

BUTT-ON :yawn:

Should be 101 entrys if I read that right but pathetic non-the-less...................

JB is quick, but he's in a mickey mouse outfit in BAR

Haha, and he paid for the privelage to drive for them for 5 years. Peeps are going on about the dodgy indian paying for his drive, but Buttons surely takes the cake. Now he can endure 5 years of not achieving anything. Sounds familiar doesn't it. At least with JV the team was new and was working out the kinks. They never got anywhere, but most new teams take years before they make progress. BAR aren't going anywhere fast. They car is slow, their head of the team is a twat who keeps proclaiming they got a fast car and are going to challenge for race wins and championships. Uhuh. I think BAR need to get rid of Nick Fry. He doesn't come across as a very strong kind of guy. Frankie Boy, Dennis the Menaca and Flavio "call me the Don" Godfather are all ball breakers. You can see it. They kick a## when they have to against whoever then have to in order to get things done. Even Brawn and Todt look like they could pack a punch. But oh no, old Nick Fry is about as deadly as a Vogon running away from a folded towel. "He's got a towel... run away, RUN AWAY!!".

One is not amused, i missed everything today due to being at the A1GP which i shall ell u all about soon with pics, but he finished 7th, dunno why but that was crap, but guys, its a little hard to win races when you have crap cars minus the 04 BAR!

"Button's 100 GP No Wins, No Fast Laps"

........no fastest car.

Monty if you want to be regarded as a serious poster you must develop the art of cogent argument. Jenson has not been in a formula one car capable of recording a genuine win or a fastest race lap

Button no wins? This is old news..... If he really is at BAR for 5 more years, its quite liely he'll still be winless at the end of his contract.

........no fastest car.

Monty if you want to be regarded as a serious poster you must develop the art of cogent argument. Jenson has not been in a formula one car capable of recording a genuine win or a fastest race lap

........no fastest car.

I doubt it, he would of had the fastest lap otherwise...

Absolutely. Today he moved from 4th to 7th, while sato moved from 19th to 10th.... :eusa_think: And in SPA Sato owned him in rain. He was targeting a podium finish for the weekend. Go figure......

........no fastest car.

Monty if you want to be regarded as a serious poster you must develop the art of cogent argument. Jenson has not been in a formula one car capable of recording a genuine win or a fastest race lap…until that happens your present criticism of him is totally unfounded.

I don't care what you think :angry: I have no respect for an ardernt Button fan like you who doesn't have the balls to come out in the open and admit it, but instead chose to hide behind a legendary icon. sore loser. :D

Your idol had a car that was capable of winning last year but came out second best. He didn't even record a fast lap, which only proves to show that he has no speed but drives like an old lass in a cadiallac. After all he was the one who said in Canada, that he would rather crash 3rd than finish 4th after facinig his nemsis MS.

All the podiums he has had this year has nothing to do with ability, but due to attrition. Today we saw that none of the front runners retired, and look where he ended up :lol: Couldn't even beat his future team mate with a car that is supposed to be the 3rd fastest after Mclaren and Renaults.

Future WDC..... my a##. :clap3:

96 starts... Ok he didnt start at Monaco 2003... How can he have 96 starts out of 100 races?

Monty, I respect you for your courage in posting such a thread considering the Buttonite population on here. I fear the backlash is gonna be huge mate, so be prepared!!!

JB is quick, but he's in a mickey mouse outfit in BAR

maybe JB is Mickey Mouse in a quick outfit... :snigger:

One is not amused, i missed everything today due to being at the A1GP which i shall ell u all about soon with pics, but he finished 7th, dunno why but that was crap, but guys, its a little hard to win races when you have crap cars minus the 04 BAR!

I don't suppose it helped that they put a barn door on the back of the car.

Monty, I respect you for your courage in posting such a thread considering the Buttonite population on here. I fear the backlash is gonna be huge mate, so be prepared!!!

maybe JB is Mickey Mouse in a quick outfit... :snigger:

This is not a thread to p**s Jemstride and Jenson Rules, i respect these 2 fellows, as they stick with their driver no matter what. This is for those "so called elite" :angry: who worship jenson, but don't come out in the open. The last few days, these morons have been slagging off JPM by creating stuff/stories.

In Brazil, my man didn't put a single wrong foot, and got the job done. Infact he outpaced and outraced Kimi in every department, and the myth these guys created about JPM being slower than Kimi is proven to be unfounded. While I can't say the same about their Idol, as he seems to be driving backwards. (the same term they used for Webber)

As indicated earlier Jems and JR should stay out of this thread, as it is not meant for them.

I know what you mean about backlash...... BRING IT ON........

Got to love the odd heated debate though. Your deffinatley right about Montoya's effort in Brazil aswell.

Monty I know you think I should stay away, but posting this new topic is pointless, low, and now you have added yourself to the pathetic bunch whose only argument is 'he's never won a race'. We've argued this to death, and more, I'm bored of saying the same things all the time. Everyone in f1 sees Jenson as 1 of the top few drivers, so please give it a rest and talk about something else. Its like saying "Stirling Moss, 75 races and never wdc - he must be crap" you only make yourself look stupid

well I do not approve of this topic as its unfair to critisize a driver who hasnt had winning cars minus possibly the 04 BAR but that was no match for the ferrari at the end of the day! Anyway, to save myself getting annoyed i shall ignore this topic unless you all begin to really unfairly slag off JB!

Umm... What to say to this topic???

Well Button is yet to really give us a real race winning performance that makes you say... "WOW, he's a future World Champion"

I do feel that he is talented though, possibly number 5 in F1 after, Alonso, Kimi, M.Shumacher, & Montoya(no particular order here).

I don't care what you think :angry: I have no respect for an ardernt Button fan like you who doesn't have the balls to come out in the open and admit it, but instead chose to hide behind a legendary icon. sore loser. :D

Your idol had a car that was capable of winning last year but came out second best. He didn't even record a fast lap, which only proves to show that he has no speed but drives like an old lass in a cadiallac. After all he was the one who said in Canada, that he would rather crash 3rd than finish 4th after facinig his nemsis MS.

All the podiums he has had this year has nothing to do with ability, but due to attrition. Today we saw that none of the front runners retired, and look where he ended up :lol: Couldn't even beat his future team mate with a car that is supposed to be the 3rd fastest after Mclaren and Renaults.

Future WDC..... my a##. :clap3:

Monty you have not even seen a full season of F1! You have no credibility whatsoever.

My idol is Ayrton Senna.