Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Button's 100 Gp No Wins, No Fast Laps........

Monty, when did you start watching F1?

He admitted some time ago that he was completely new to F1 and was asking fundamental questions about the sport in the winter period

He admitted some time ago that he was completely new to F1 and was asking fundamental questions about the sport in the winter period

Look Monty, can you not deliberately do these threads as you know ill get p**sed off and its not very nice is it, Sh#t stirring! I like to slag drivers off who i dislike and who are crap and also those who make many mistakes. You slag off drivers for not winning a race when they have never had a car to win one, and when they did, one year, there was a car that was far far superior!

So please can you quit all this. And also the reason i like senna is because he is a nice guy who does only critisize the rubbish and mistake prone drivers! As with all people theres always those who dislike another, im sure many of you dislike me but i dont care really!

JR with all due respects I had asked you and Jemstride to stay out of this. If you guys decide to get in and post I can;t help it.

Go back to all threads where your President has posted in the last few weeks, and you will notice how he has been slagging off Montoya for no apparent reason. So in the next Button fan's meeting, tell your president to stop his nonsense, and you will find this forum to be a much more peacful place.

That explains a lot Senna, thank you.

Monty: you should not be engaging Senna in debate on matters F1 with such comparatively meager credentials to your name. You should instead concentrate your efforts for the next five years or so on learning alone and in this regard I am sure you will find Senna an ally, as an instructor, rather than an adversary.

Mr. Tantrums....

What you have becone Senna's a## wipe now :angry: STFU.

Monty with all due respect to you, you are a 30 summin year old man, you do act increibly childish sometimes!

Mr. Tantrums....

What you have becone Senna's a## wipe now :angry: STFU.

Monty, you are so combative and angry... I can't imagine that you will be able to make much progress on the learning front, as you so desperately need to do, in this state. Try and calm down please :(

Monty, you are so combative and angry... I can't imagine that you will be able to make much progress on the learning front, as you so desperately need to do, in this state. Try and calm down please :(

think again. Who is combative? just rewind to about 10 days or so......

Aren't you the one who said fans, of Monotya, Sato & Narain fans along with the moderators are in hit list?

I'm being combative....

think again. Who is combative? just rewind to about 10 days or so......

Aren't you the one who said fans, of Monotya, Sato & Narain fans along with the moderators are in hit list?

I'm being combative....

Given your desperate need for F1 knowledge and experience, you need to concentrate your time in this forum on learning. Time spent arguing with your would-be instructors is time wasted. So, from now on, no arguing with Senna or I and no swearing. Everything we post should be read and reread until memorized. At the end of each day you should make entries in a logbook summarizing everything you have learnt in point form and at the end of the week you should review these entries. In a matter of a few months (or years depending on your reading comprehension, information retention and so on) you will be astounded at how much more intelligent you sound when discussing F1 - but don't start talking F1 in the forum until I give you the signal (we wouldn't want one of our students to embarass themselves). For now, your mission is to read and learn.

Given your desperate need for F1 knowledge and experience, you need to concentrate your time in this forum on learning. Time spent arguing with your would-be instructors is time wasted. So, from now on, no arguing with Senna or I and no swearing. Everything we post should be read and reread until memorized. At the end of each day you should make entries in a logbook summarizing everything you have learnt in point form and at the end of the week you should review these entries. In a matter of a few months (or years depending on your reading comprehension, information retention and so on) you will be astounded at how much more intelligent you sound when discussing F1 - but don't start talking F1 in the forum until I give you the signal (we wouldn't want one of our students to embarass themselves). For now, your mission is to read and learn.

Now I know why your girlfriend left you :eusa_think:

Moron. I couldn't give a rat's a## if you criticise JPM. He is a proven winner unlike your driver. There you go again blowing your won trumpet again about how great you are blah blah. Respect is something that you need to earn. YOU GET IT..... YOU NEED TO EARN IT.

Who the hell are your fans anyway? a bunch of Jenson fans, and you happened to head that club? Who made you the sherrif of this forum. When I counted last, about 4 fellow posters had you in their ignore list. Legion of fans my a##.

You are very critical about JPM, JV and Sato, and even if they don't make any mistakes you create stuff to back your arguments. However, having said that, you don't seem to be using the same yard stick for your driver Jenson. It has been excuses, one after the other for his underperformance. You seem to defend him at the drop of the hat, but claim that you are not a fan of his. Why is that? Is it because he is from the same country that you are from, and you have this compelling need to support him. :lol:

I didn't make it personal you made it..... I have every right to talk about an underperforming driver in this forum just as you do, and you started attacking me personally. So p**s off. I couldn't give a damn anymore.

You should be banned for making comments like this.

You should be banned for making comments like this.

Banned me for what? for calling you a moron?

I bet your family will agree with me on this....... MORON :thbdn:

Banned me for what? for calling you a moron?

I bet your family will agree with me on this....... MORON :thbdn:

Monty, your name-calling lacks humour. Please stop this nonsense!

wow!read mem...

u seem to be a great teacher.

Actually Button hasn't raced in 100 races until the first one next season, hence no celebrations yet.

Monty you do talk a hell of a lot of crap. And theres no need to say stuff about people's families or girlfriends - even I dont go there when I get angry. Senna isnt president of anything - you may notice I have been recently having friendly argument with him about JPM making mistakes, as I feel JPM is a great driver. I also know that Jenson is a great driver - you just have some weird unjustified dislike for JB, and your comments that JB 'underperforms' are ludicrous and you have no evidence to back it up

It would be nice if people can stick to the subjects at hand, no matter how heated it gets. Attacking a person directly isn't cool. I've done my best not to do it, but I've seen quite a few peeps on here who have no problem in attacking and insulting others. If people keep the focus on the subject at hand, no matter how "obsurd" people say it is, then things are more civil. Since the obvious scenario happens where people don't see eye to eye, it then progresses to personal attacks. I loathe this kind of stuff and stopped coming on these forums for a long period of time due to this. I don't agree with someone I take it to them on the subject at hand. If it resorts to name calling and insults, then by all accounts, the conversation is over as you've run out of rebuttals. I'm not directing this at Monty, but to everyone who believes this behavior is acceptable. It's downright ugly and shows a lack of intelligence and severe ineptitude.

BAR is the 3rd best package on the grid this season. Why is JB not third on the WDC? MS who is driving a tractor this season is joint third with JPM. Cream rises to the top - clearly JB is an average driver!

Good point, the BAR does seem a better package then the Ferrari. Let us not forget they were banned for 2 races, and had one result DQ for cheating, which i doubt was his fault at all. Still...

It would be nice if people can stick to the subjects at hand, no matter how heated it gets. Attacking a person directly isn't cool. I've done my best not to do it, but I've seen quite a few peeps on here who have no problem in attacking and insulting others. If people keep the focus on the subject at hand, no matter how "obsurd" people say it is, then things are more civil. Since the obvious scenario happens where people don't see eye to eye, it then progresses to personal attacks. I loathe this kind of stuff and stopped coming on these forums for a long period of time due to this. I don't agree with someone I take it to them on the subject at hand. If it resorts to name calling and insults, then by all accounts, the conversation is over as you've run out of rebuttals. I'm not directing this at Monty, but to everyone who believes this behavior is acceptable. It's downright ugly and shows a lack of intelligence and severe ineptitude.

Well said. :thbup:

Was neither Buttons or Sato's fault that their car was underweight. Despite Ferrari's more then average car this year, MS has 60 championship points. If we were to take away his USA Grand Prix win and the 10 points altogether, he'd be on 50 and that's still way more then Button's 32. While Button has qualified well on occasions for the most part either him or the car hasn't been up to the task. Everyone's saying last years car was so much better, but I think it may also be that Renault and McLaren as so much better this year than last. Toyota and RBR have also had a pretty good year in comparison to last year. It's possible that this year's BAR is as good as last years.

koolmonkey I think thats highly unlikely considering that Jenson often finds the car difficult to drive, like in brazil he had severe oversteer, and the straightline speed on the BAR was terrible. Jenson has done incredibly well to get 32 points despite the bar's (lack of) performance. The ferrari and toyota have been more competitive than the bar on many occasions this year. You talk about points tally - you forget jenson was disqualified from 3rd in imola, then missed next 2 races. You really don't seem to know what you're talking about so I would stop if I were you