Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Brazil Fastest Laps....

we've already discussed 2004 to death. ferrari dominated all year, or weren't you watching. brazil - jb DNF. spa - jb DNF. monaco - jb 2nd, no way of overtaking but all over back of trulli. I think scoring 85 points and getting 10 podiums isnt that bad myself, but your outrageously biased views will never allow you to admit that JB has ever done a good job

Yet again I shall say - Button does not reach 100 GP's until next year, hence no celebrations.

Webber posted a very decent lap considering his car was damaged and they ran low on revs to save the engine.

So what the hell are you on about kaisersalsek you strange person

What are you on about? I never said he wasn't good. However, he's nothing special. There are a couple of drivers who spring to mind who have outperformed their team mates, had good solid finishing positions, have qualified well in lesser able cars than the coming of age BAR, haven't got a fastest lap or a win but have had seconds and thirds. Yet for some reason, apparently Jenson is the "chosen one" to recieve praise from the media, they over hype him, and that leads some people to believe that in the current situation, he could possibly win a wdc. Get real. I never said button was bad, just not good enough in my opinion to win the championship. There will always be better.

I never said button was bad, just not good enough in my opinion to win the championship. There will always be better.

I don't know of anyone who would disagree with you on this. Button is clearly no better than 4th best in F1 at the moment and many would argue he is actually 5th or 6th best.

Much as I can see Button's talent and maybe his potential, I can't help but have just two words come to mind about him....

Tim Henman

as to me he is kinda F1's equivalent. I hope that changes but I won't be holding my breath.

we've already discussed 2004 to death. ferrari dominated all year, or weren't you watching. brazil - jb DNF. spa - jb DNF. monaco - jb 2nd, no way of overtaking but all over back of trulli. I think scoring 85 points and getting 10 podiums isnt that bad myself, but your outrageously biased views will never allow you to admit that JB has ever done a good job

I agree with you jemstride.

Because his team mate according to yourself and a number of others is pathetic, so theres no point matching to him.

You

awesome, a real Williams drive winning performance from Monteiro. Iam sure the lap by lap comparison will also be interesting.

LMAO :lol:

I agree with you jemstride.

You’ve missed the point. Yes Sato is a pathetic driver but Jenson has annihilated him! Furthermore you don’t think Sato is a pathetic driver so logically you must be more impressed with Jenson than anyone because you rate Sato much higher than Jemstride, Ben or myself which makes the current performance gap even more impressive! In the last race people were lambasting Jenson for only finishing 7th but those people don’t realise that the points that Jenson scored in the Brazilian Grand Prix alone are double those scored by Sato all season!

In the seasons 2003-2005 Jenson has scored 134 points for BAR. In a similar time Sato has scored just 38 points.

Exactly.

does that mean that if in a race cource a horse anhilliates a donky it is the fastest horse(one of the)!!!

does that mean that if in a race cource a horse anhilliates a donky it is the fastest horse(one of the)!!!

:blink: What is the meaning of this gobbledygook narain fan?

I quite like what narain fan said. Senna, he's comparing Button to a race horse and Sato to a donkey. It's a no brainer that the horse is going to win out of the two, so why overhype his achivements when he's really beating one of so little talent.

My original point is you can' say Button's crap when the only direct comparison, his team-mate, is so far behind him. How can anyone say that the BAR can be driven faster. The Button-haters have clearly lost this argument quite badly

You do know the teams build the cars underwieght, and then add ballast until it matches 600 with the driver in it?

You do know the teams build the cars underwieght, and then add ballast until it matches 600 with the driver in it?

Sure? I won

Maybe more to do with centre of gravity?

Jenson compromises his centre of gravity for a better view out of his c##kpit, according to the ITV commentary. I've heard them mention it once or twice.