Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Monty

Brazil Fastest Laps....

He has this unique position where he's higher up but with his head slightly down. But I always remember Irvine was very high up in his ferrari

He has this unique position where he's higher up but with his head slightly down. But I always remember Irvine was very high up in his ferrari

How about Wilson in his Minardi?

I quite like what narain fan said. Senna, he's comparing Button to a race horse and Sato to a donkey. It's a no brainer that the horse is going to win out of the two, so why overhype his achivements when he's really beating one of so little talent.

Ah, thank-you for your explanation, we don

If your saying that Jenson Button, being 4th or 5th best driver in the competition according to some on this board, is impressive by annihilated the 16th+ (and thats being nice) best driver in the field then you need to get your head out of the clouds. I don't think Jenson is Sh#t, but your perception of being impressed by his annihlation of Sato is :wacko:

When he has done the same against a barrichello i'll be be impressed.

If your saying that Jenson Button, being 4th or 5th best driver in the competition according to some on this board

It is more persuasive to quote me than 'some on this board'...

Anyway, Senna is correct: both a horse (Jenson) and a donkey (Sato) have a certain measurable pace (see my rankings in separate thread) and if the horse beats the donkey by more than expected, then the horse has outperformed expectations.

It is more persuasive to quote me than 'some on this board'...

Perhaps, but i'm sure your not the only one who possesses that view, which is why I typed it the way I did.

:)

Again - the point is, people like koolmonkey cannot say the BAR is a race-winning car, or Button is slow etc when theres no proof - the only other BAR driver is always far behind Button. So as far as we know, Button is getting the maximum out of the car every race

That is true. This only proves Montoya is a better driver then thought, since he won races with that gut of his in the Williams!

That is true. This only proves Montoya is a better driver then thought, since he won races with that gut of his in the Williams!

Now I understand how you can support Sato :rolleyes: