Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

deep_tokyo

Karty To Redbull

http://www.autosport.pt/formula1/default.a...h=189&ngid=4193

Check the link out. Its in Portugese but you can always translate through Google. It seems Karty is either joining Redbull Minardi as a race driver or Redbull as a test driver.

also jst heard that tatas(tata motors to be precise)(karty's) main sponsors have a jv with ferrar

good connection considering redbull's engines nxt season!!

Thats TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), they are a service provider to Ferrari.

A babelfish translation, until our resident portuguese fan can do a translation.

Karthikeyan in the Red Bull Despite the time below of the initial expectations, Narain Karthikeyan will be able to finish for remaining itself in Formula 1 in 2006, heading to second equips of the Red Bull, given that the energy drink mark has in the Indian market a very strong presence and is interested in placing it in equips of Faenza for the next year. The contacts between the two parts have come to intensify themselves, and at this moment the hypothesis of the Indian pilot equally exists to start to be the third pilot of the Red Bull, being left as former-Minardi for the American Scott Speed, who thus would make equips with Vittantonio Liuzzi.

Thats TCS (Tata Consultancy Services), they are a service provider to Ferrari.

A babelfish translation, until our resident portuguese fan can do a translation.

no my friend my reference to tata motors was correct .it appeared a couple of days back in ndtv profit

so if I read that right, Narain will be 3rd driver in the Red Bull Minardi team and VL and Speed race drivers??

so if I read that right, Narain will be 3rd driver in the Red Bull Minardi team and VL and Speed race drivers??

as of now ss is third driver at rbr. if he moves to minardi (ouch sorry rb rookie or what ever)then karty will be a third driver at rbr or vice versa .anyway these are not confirmed yet so we will probably have to wait untill the end of season to find out

I can't see Narrain actually getting a race seat. 3rd driver at RBR is possible. Speed looks a good shot at a Minardi seat. Either Klein or Luizzi is going to partner him. You'd think Klein would stay at RBR, but by having Luizzi and Speed at Minardi they might not progress as much without having some with a little experience. So maybe Klein as Minardi #1 driver would make sense.

I see nobody knows that Karthikeyan is a Red Bull driver.....he was part of the Red Bull junior project until 2005

I see nobody knows that Karthikeyan is a Red Bull driver.....he was part of the Red Bull junior project until 2005

and the fact that he impressed quite a few people at jaguar in 2000-01 anmost all of those people are still part of rbr

but senna and bajo want the forums(uninformed in the forun) to believe that all he knows is a heads of a few indian cos

I'll be interested to see who the Friday driver is for each team - and if the four primary pilots (DC, CK, VL, SS) a seat for the full season, or exactly how things pan out. RBR showed potential this year w/Cosworth & the old Jag chassis - can't wait to see what they come up w/for next year - how the RB2 & Ferrari powerplant do. :eusa_think:

and the fact that he impressed quite a few people at jaguar in 2000-01 anmost all of those people are still part of rbr

but senna and bajo want the forums(uninformed in the forun) to believe that all he knows is a heads of a few indian cos

cant believe this bajo has been here for the last hour and not yet had a say on a topic relating to narain

cant believe this bajo has been here for the last hour and not yet had a say on a topic relating to narain

jst read bajo has a cold... has that affected his eyesight!!!!1

There are bigger fish to fry...

Hmmm....Fish.

Anyway as much as i'd like to i cannot believe this until i get some sort of confirmation.

For now, my opinion he is out of F1, but i hope im proved wrong.

India needs a decent driver in A1.

Im indian BTW.

Hmmm....Fish.

Anyway as much as i'd like to i cannot believe this until i get some sort of confirmation.

For now, my opinion he is out of F1, but i hope im proved wrong.

India needs a decent driver in A1.

Im indian BTW.

That much was obvious ;)

BTW I did not mean to call Narain a 'fish' it is merely an expression.

No, WAS a red bull driver. Most importantley, he was part of the Red Bull junior project, and obviously failed to klien and liuzzi. Karthikeyan failed to gain a test seat from Liuzzi. Says it all really.

and yes, india do need a decent driver for A1. If the driver biography is correct here ( http://www.speedsportmag.de/motorsport/sta...ck=aigp&sid=196 ) which is usually is... then one of the A1 GP Team India drivers is 15....

FIFTEEN. (I just checked, this is correct)

No, WAS a red bull driver. Most importantley, he was part of the Red Bull junior project, and obviously failed to klien and liuzzi. Karthikeyan failed to gain a test seat from Liuzzi. Says it all really.

and yes, india do need a decent driver for A1. If the driver biography is correct here ( http://www.speedsportmag.de/motorsport/sta...ck=aigp&sid=196 ) which is usually is... then one of the A1 GP Team India drivers is 15....

no need to check and recheck armaam is 16!!!!!!!

My Lord! How desperate they must be to run a 15 year old. Narain really should be on that team...

Redbull signed Scott Speed as the 3rd driver and then Aquired Minardi within a matter of days. Most probably they had plans for NK and Luizzi as their drivers for RB minardi. Otherwise they could have announced the signing of Speed as a race driver after they aquired Minardi. However everything is speculation at this point. Do anybody have information about RB's plan for their second team. Are the two teams going to have the same chasis etc.

This 15 year old...

http://www.rediff.com/sports/2005/may/16armaan.htm

He sounds like he could have something. I held this opinion until I read this;

Said Ebrahim, who is being tipped for a test drive with India's A1GP Team and has aspirations to follow in the footsteps of his mentor, Narain Karthikeyan

yes, he is indeed 16, although 5 months or whatever it is makes no real difference, he is still too young to be involved in A1GP.

http://sify.com/sports/columns/fullstory.php?id=13743821

He sounds like he could be good for the future though. He is too young at the moment though.

Narian was in the redbull junior program but he left after signing to drive for Jordan as red bull would not have one of their drivers at a rival team.

Narian was in the redbull junior program but he left after signing to drive for Jordan as red bull would not have one of their drivers at a rival team.

This Red Bull drivers program is not very impressive...

Robert Doornbos's favourite drink is apparently Red Bull... Think he's trying to wriggle his way into the new minardi team?! :lol:

These young drivers are not very ambitious. Couldn't they like a wee sip of Johnny Walkers or enjoy a puff of a Lucky Strike? So far RB Team America (Fu*k Yeah) have been linked to an Indian and a Japanese driver and have an Austrian, Italian and American on their books as well. Look out Williams, your the next team to be brought by the Austrian Drinks magnate!