Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pumpdoc

Senna

Check out this thread from speed tv on A. Senna's Penske CART test My Webpage

enjoy B)

scroll down the page for all of the pics.

thanks alot mate. I read a fair bit about Ayrton's CART tests in the book 'The Life of Senna' by Tom Rubython and it's got a few pics. As expected, Ayrton was as brilliant as ever in those tests. Thanks again!

That car was driven by Rick Mears earlier in the season. I wish he had signed up for CART in 1993, then Imola 94 wouldn't have happened.

That car was driven by Rick Mears earlier in the season. I wish he had signed up for CART in 1993, then Imola 94 wouldn't have happened.

That was also one of the best looking and running Penske's

Irony of that is that then you would now been saying why did not Senna stay in F1 and so on.

thanks alot mate. I read a fair bit about Ayrton's CART tests in the book 'The Life of Senna' by Tom Rubython and it's got a few pics. As expected, Ayrton was as brilliant as ever in those tests. Thanks again!

Yes indeed, that’s a good book.

Senna was curious about the performance of the car; I don’t think it was a serious option…not at his age, whilst he was still in F1.

Senna was curious about the performance of the car; I don

the man was a highly intellectual person. Senna, I couldn't put that book down after I got it for my birthday last year, a truly great read. I might actually re-read it over the Christmas holidays, once I have all my uni work out of the way.

the man was a highly intellectual person. Senna, I couldn't put that book down after I got it for my birthday last year, a truly great read. I might actually re-read it over the Christmas holidays, once I have all my uni work out of the way.

I would certainly recommend that you do reread it Shaun and I would certainly recommend the book to others. I

there are quite a few available. I hear 'As Time Goes By' by Christopher Hilton I think is a great read.

Well you guys are the experts, I read a green cover hardbound British book about Senna, large size, square in shape ( :P ), with full colour pictures inside, glossy print. Any idea which one it might be, I want to read it again, but I cannot figure out which one it was :confused2:

For any other Cdn CART fans, here's a great pic of a very very young Paul Tracy listening to the master describe his experience in the Penske............. fascinating.........

For any other Cdn CART fans, here's a great pic of a very very young Paul Tracy listening to the master describe his experience in the Penske............. fascinating.........

Wow...he was thin and with lot of hair...what happened to him?

Check out this thread from speed tv on A. Senna's Penske CART test My Webpage

enjoy B)

scroll down the page for all of the pics.

My dad actually has the model (1:35) of this car with Senna testing it.

from the official Senna collection.

He ate all the pies.

lol, MG