Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaciaj

Coca Cola And Williams

The world's most famous soft-drink company, Coca-Cola, is planning to drive onto the F1 grid. The British 'Daily Telegraph' newspaper even claimed that Coke, like fizzy rival Red Bull, could buy a grand prix team -- but the more likely option is a title sponsorship.

F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone 'confirmed' that Coca-Cola had shown some interest in the sport, the newspaper wrote. "F1 has become an exceptional shop window for everybody," the 74-year-old said.

The report doubted that Coca-Cola had yet held talks with any team, but an executive 'with links' to the company revealed: "The growing popularity of F1 in several key Asian markets is something that is of interest."

Probably at the front of the queue for Coca-Cola's business is Williams, the front line Grove based team that is determined to recover from the recent loss of works BMW power and title sponsor HP

If Coca-Cola became Williams main sponsor would that mean that the Williams cars would change colouring from BMW's Blue and White to Coca-Cola's Red and White. I hope Williams get Coca-Cola as a major sponsor, they are a great team who deserve to be competitive.

That would be cool

Dale Earnhardt:

desr3204ccjapan-reg.jpg

If Coca-Cola had a team I'd cheer for them, I drink Coke and stuff. They have pretty good marketing.

The only thing Coke is good for is rotting your teeth.

its also a proven good spermicide :P

Then you must quit drinking coke. I hope williams get that deal, they deserve it.

Another good thing - if you open a 2litre bottle of coke, hold it on its side (with your thumb in the end so it doesnt pour out), then just drop it on its side from a height of about 1.5 metres. Once it hits the ground, it will then shoot into the sky like a rocket - its absolutely hilarious and you'll be surprised how far it goes!!

It will be good for everyone if Williams land this sponsorship deal. Hopefully it will enable them to remain competitive.

Another good thing - if you open a 2litre bottle of coke, hold it on its side (with your thumb in the end so it doesnt pour out), then just drop it on its side from a height of about 1.5 metres. Once it hits the ground, it will then shoot into the sky like a rocket - its absolutely hilarious and you'll be surprised how far it goes!!

Mmmmm .... :eusa_think:

:clap3: Beats drinking the stuff, I suppose.

Coke is only good for mixing with spirits! :D I must also state that Coca-cola is a most excellent toilet cleaner! Seriously!

Anyway I am not so keen on another soft drink's company entering F1!

f1 is gradually becoming battle of the companies rather than battle of f1 teams. Williams is owned by Williams and thats how it should stay! No takeover!!

f1 is gradually becoming battle of the companies rather than battle of f1 teams. Williams is owned by Williams and thats how it should stay! No takeover!!

I agree, but i think Coke just wants to be Williams main sponsor, i dont think they are interested in buying a F1 team at the moment.

Oh no!, Coke is good for the chrome, it really brings the shine of it... :D

When a Williams driver gets on the podium instead of spraying Champagne all over the crowd and each other they can spray Coke.

Awww...sweat and sticky pilots...

In our language, that could sound dirty (in a sexual way)

Only if the pilots were female...

well then it would be a dream come true, specially if they were so sticky they had to strip to their Bras and knickers! :P or even better, take off everything! :P

well then it would be a dream come true, specially if they were so sticky they had to strip to their Bras and knickers! :P or even better, take off everything! :P

Stop! there are children here!...dont read this Schumi13!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yes and it does that very effectively.