Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senna

Wahoo, I hope it is true. The british gp has been under threat for about 4 years now, and lets face it f1 without a british gp would just be wrong

Wahoo, I hope it is true. The british gp has been under threat for about 4 years now, and lets face it f1 without a british gp would just be wrong

I also read this story in the Sunday Times business section.

Id rather see the GP at brands but this is great news for the future of the british GP!

Indeed! Shame really as the track itself is super, and far more interesting than silverstone!

Indeed! Shame really as the track itself is super, and far more interesting than silverstone!

You're right there. Brands is a fantastic track, but maybe Silverstone can be remodelled successfully. Martin Brundle was part of a team that re designed the circuit some years ago, and gave it some gradients, and a banked final turn.

really? I never knew this. I think there could be some aspects of the track that need changing, specifically priory, brooklands and luffield. They are far too slow! To me though silverstone resembles a boring scalextrix track, hence why i prefer brands over silverstone!

really? I never knew this. I think there could be some aspects of the track that need changing, specifically priory, brooklands and luffield. They are far too slow! To me though silverstone resembles a boring scalextrix track, hence why i prefer brands over silverstone!

Silverstone is a very good track. Copse is a good corner and the sweeping Maggots and Becketts complexes are unique and entertaining. I like most of the corners and Silverstone has a nice flowing feeling to it. It has a tendency to produce fascinating races and is a quick circuit.

Hey, they paved the parking lots two years ago so you don't have to park in the mud puddles, what more does Bernie want... :D:D

:rofl: