Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ecapdeville

Bob Bell: "we Will Push Harder Than We Have In Recent Races"

The chassis technical director knows that the team is in for a tough battle in the final races - and can't wait to tackle it head on!

Bob, can you tell us about the atmosphere within the team at the moment?

BB: It is just fantastic. There was a great function at Enstone on Sunday, with 150 people watching the race, and the feeling spilled over into Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday

Are you finally going to run 2 identical cars?

BB: err no, our limited budget does not allow that.

Yes...they have limited budget but trashed ferrari completly...some other people are crying loud.

And Ash...you have to be really proud of your vicechampion...he did everything to loose the championship, good! :naughty:

By the way...

Do you know who is the 2005 champion???

Alonso :king: , and in the end we will see if both cars were identicall...

------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking for some pics at Jerez Test and i noticed something really weird in the Renault...

What is this??????????? :eusa_think:

52354.jpg

I think they are doing everything to beat Mclaren in the last races!

I've seen those before, we use them over here for people that don't pay their parking tickets. It has a different meaning over there, here it is called a boot. It prevents the owner from driving the car until a tow truck can pick it up. The owner then has to pay the fines and penalties before getting the car back. I guess Flavio wants Fernando to give him his drivers trophy before allowing him to drive the car.... :lol::rofl::lol::roll:

I'm guessing that it measures the degree of camber for the tire or is used for alignment, but that is just and uneducated guess. :D

By the way...

True ;)

Poor Fisi has really been shown up by a great driver... Those Jordan years racing alongside Sato/R.Schumacher/Firman obviously made him look better than he is.

Yes...they have limited budget but trashed ferrari completly...some other people are crying loud.

And Ash...you have to be really proud of your vicechampion...he did everything to loose the championship, good! :naughty:

By the way...

:lol: Enjoy it Ecapdeville!

:lol: Enjoy it Ecapdeville!

I really am!

can you hear the dogs barking?

Yes enjoy, and I will along side you.

I see you have your great Honey Avatar back.... Would work even better if you could just crop out the person on the right side of the photo... :lol:

Yes enjoy, and I will along side you.

I see you have your great Honey Avatar back.... Would work even better if you could just crop out the person on the right side of the photo... :lol:

hehe...are you telling me that I

Ok Kennye...I have changed it...now its my wife wearing the best racing uniform in the world!

I love her!