Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ash

Nobody Knows Why They Want Button

Those statistics are irrelevant. At best could say Button was without win from less than 5 gp's i bet where he had a chance to win it.

Anyways, they want him because he is fast and young. Also suppose attracts sponsors. And i think he would be cheapest of the fast drivers atm (Alonso value went up from WDC i bet and before this season he was not that great, KR already turned down far bigger offer, MS does not need commenting i think), not to mention only one available for next year :P

Are you counting the 3 he was banned from?

You count the races he has competed in, he can't win a race he hasn't competed in no matter how much you think he can.

He has competed in 97 races.

Yes, and he obviously can't win a race he has competed in. :naughty:

Correction: F1 race.

Very interesting article in this weeks autosport. And nearly all the ex f1 drivers asked have said its impossible for a driver to win a race when they dont have race winning machinery! It is also an almost impossible task to win a race against a dominant car and driver with the machinery of that other driver being far superior!

Very interesting article in this weeks autosport. And nearly all the ex f1 drivers asked have said its impossible for a driver to win a race when they dont have race winning machinery! It is also an almost impossible task to win a race against a dominant car and driver with the machinery of that other driver being far superior!

Very difficult but not impossible. Senna won many races in vastly inferior machinery.

oh who cares if it's 100 or 97 races, fact of the matter is that for whatever reason JB hasn't won a race.

Perhaps the reason that he

Correction: F1 race.

What other race could I be talking about, moron! This is a bloody 'F1' forum isn't it.

OK, I apologise for losing my temper abit ...it's clear you are slightly handicapped.

It is true that Jenson hasn

What other race could I be talking about, moron! This is a bloody 'F1' forum isn't it.

OK, I apologise for losing my temper abit ...it's clear you are slightly handicapped.

Well just ensuring facts are straight.

I could very well now mention a pot, a kettle and the colour black.

oh who cares if it's 100 or 97 races, fact of the matter is that for whatever reason JB hasn't won a race.

Yes and the reason is that he

yeah, but good enough to be worth 50 million?? I don't think so, not yet anyways.

Your forgetting,