Clicky

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ykickamoocow

Bathurst 1000 (for The English)

I have searched long and hard for other countries that are playing the Bathurst 1000

these are the times they are being played in England

03:45 Wed 19th

Five

V8 Supercars

Highlights of the Super Cheap Auto Bathurst 1000 from the Mount Panorama circuit in Australia. The fastest class of touring car racing in the world is currently seeing a red-hot rivalry between manufacturers Ford and Holden

Duration: 90mins

I know its on late but i seriously recommend recording it and watching the race later. The Bathurst 1000 is the best race in all of Australia.

Am watching it now as I type this on an ad break hehe. Alex Tagliani is racing in it! I wish more drivers from other countries would race at Bathhurst. I'd love to see a F1 car do a demo around the course. It's pretty prehistoric though with the concrete barriers and narrow track. It definately is a world class track though in terms of uniqueness and in terms of the spectacle of racing.

The fastest class of touring car racing in the world

I thought that was actually DTM........................

Same here, at least it used to be.

I wish Murphy and Ambrose had had a punch up. It was looking like it was all on, but they just shouted and called each other names. Hmm, sounds like this place lol hahaha.

As far as what is the fastest touring car series, I'm not sure. I guess it's a shootout between DTM and V8 Supercars but heck the V8s can do speeds like Nascar cars can and thats around street courses.

With V8s in China and Bahrain, I hope the series really takes off even more on an international level. It was a good day the other day. Got to watch Bathhurst and also the epic Japanese GP.

I went to the Australian Indy Race at the Gold Coast a few years back and I rem seeing on the TV that night a reporter interviewing some of the drivers. They were totally gaga over the V8 cars and had never seen anything like it. What amazed them was how fast they were going and on a street course. Obviously they are accustomed to Nascar being that the drivers interviewed were from the US. So maybe that's says it all really.

I wish Murphy and Ambrose had had a punch up. It was looking like it was all on, but they just shouted and called each other names. Hmm, sounds like this place lol hahaha.

that was fantastic. Handbags at dawn!! :boxing: They've been at each other since Indy last year and they really can't stand each other!

:lol: Handbags at dawn! :lol:

Murphy is a wank, for lack of a beter word (and thats my best excuse).

He will probly get smashed, he's to used to turning more then 1 way in a race.

I must add to my last post...

Murphy is proof that New Zealanders can't drive.

I prefer Murphy than Ambrose. Ambrose has an ego twice the size of his car!

Indeed, But i hate Murphy more. Nothing is ever his fault...ever!

Sounds like a certain Japanese driver and a certain Finnish driver in F1?

I prefer Murphy than Ambrose. Ambrose has an ego twice the size of his car!

i prefer niether.the bridesmaid russell ingall is finally in front on points now.hopefully he'll finally win this year

:blink: Taku has been at fault.... Like the MS incident at Spa... duh!

You're not an example but there are fans who believe otherwise and a lot more of them for Kimi.

Ingall is a tool, Ambrose will still win the title, and I don't care much for him either. I'd want to see Todd Kelly win the title.

I have searched long and hard for other countries that are playing the Bathurst 1000

these are the times they are being played in England

03:45 Wed 19th

Five

V8 Supercars

Highlights of the Super Cheap Auto Bathurst 1000 from the Mount Panorama circuit in Australia. The fastest class of touring car racing in the world is currently seeing a red-hot rivalry between manufacturers Ford and Holden

Duration: 90mins

I know its on late but i seriously recommend recording it and watching the race later. The Bathurst 1000 is the best race in all of Australia.

Just posting again so no one forgets to watch it. It was a great race and is well worth a look.

i prefer niether.the bridesmaid russell ingall is finally in front on points now.hopefully he'll finally win this year

I prefer Ingall after he went to Ford. Go Ford (First On Race Day)